At this year’s Antigua Charter Show, Yacht Charter Fleet caught up with the captain of AMARYLLIS and found out about some surprising Christmas availability. In an exclusive viewing of the motor yacht, the team had the chance to get a close look at its spacious sundeck and highly praised interior. Due to its increasing popularity, the availability presents the perfect opportunity to experience a truly exceptional luxury yacht charter this winter.
Cutting a bold figure at Antigua this year, the defined exterior of AMARYLLIS perfectly accentuates the yacht’s five decks. The inside bears the proud signature of Reymond Langton Design, with highly contemporary furnishings fusing Belle Epoque, Art Deco, and Art Nouveau influences in effortless style.
Perfectly coupling performance with luxury, AMARYLLIS is a yacht which makes no apologies when it comes to showing off its impressive features
Ideal for both families and parties, charter yacht AMARYLLIS comfortably accommodates up to 12 guests and a crew of 23 to ensure a world leading luxury charter experience. As well as providing beautifully arranged outdoor lounging areas for guests to take in the sun, the yacht also boasts a state of the art gym, an intricately designed VIP suite, and a large on-deck jacuzzi.
With a cruising speed of 14 knots, guests are able to enjoy the deep blue waters, and sites of the Bahamas and Caribbean in stunning comfort.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.