The 38m sailing yacht AELLO will be available for charter in the East Mediterranean from 13th August.
Built in 1921, sailing yacht Aello is a Max Oertz luxury charter yacht. She was completely rebuilt in 1990 and had a thorough refit in 2011 to bring her up-to-date. She is now in immaculate condition and is perfect for regatta yacht charters.
Charter yacht Aello is Lloyds registered and sleeps eight charter guests in four luxurious staterooms. Her newly-restored exquisite interior includes top-of-the-range A/V systems and her expansive deck holds a dining table for up to 12 guests.
Aello will be available for charter in the East Mediterranean from €37,000 per week in high season and €33,000 per week in low season from mid-August with no delivery fees within 300 nautical miles of her base port in Athens.
She is now in immaculate condition and is perfect for regatta yacht charters.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.