A pedigree Benetti with first-class amenities, St. David's opulent style is ideal for a glamourous charter during the buzz of the Grand Prix. Styled with light woods and gold detailing in an Baroque style with mosaic floor patterning, is arguably one of the most eye-catching vessels to be delivered by the Italian shipyard.
Guests on board can enjoy amenities including an outdoor cinema, a spa and massage area, private nightclub and deck Jacuzzi when not enjoying the Formula One action or networking. Whether cruising or at anchor maximum comfort is ensured thanks to Zero Speed Stabilizers, which effectively reduce roll motion effect.
Motor yacht St. David sleeps as many as 12 guests in 6 sophisticated staterooms, including a spacious master suite, a VIP stateroom and four double cabins.
Outdoors, guests can enjoy delicious al fresco dining, a dip in her Jacuzzi or entertain in style thanks to her sundeck - convertible into a dancefloor, complete with multi-coloured lights and sound system.
...St. David's opulent style is ideal for a glamourous charter during the buzz of the Grand Prix.
St. David boasts a huge range of water toys including three Waverunners, two kayaks, water-skis, wake boards, two Seabobs, a 6-person banana and a Hovpod Hovercraft - all accessible from her swimming platform. For easy access to shore, her tenders include a 7.5m Tresco custom Limo tender (with a Rolls Royce engine) and a Ribline custom RIB.
Or take the time to peruse the wide range of vessels available for a Monaco superyacht charter to plan your ideal vacation.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.