A pedigree tri-deck Benetti superyacht with an esteemed charter reputation, delivered in 2013, Ocean Paradise combines Zen gardens and luxurious textures of carbon fibre, fine leather and glass to be one of the most attractive vessels of her size in the global charter fleet.
A panoramic sundeck with a gym, dancefloor and Jacuzzi, state-of-the-art entertainment systems and an outdoor cinema at her upper deck aft, are just a few of the highlights of the well-appointed spaces provided on board for guests' enjoyment.
With floor-to-ceiling windows, mood lighting and bonsai trees ensure relaxation is made a priority for family and friends, with an ultra-modern stabilization system always providing comfortable travel whether cruising or at anchor.
Selected as winner in the 'Best Interior Design' category at the 2013 World Yacht Trophies, motor yacht Ocean Paradise is sleek and stylish throughout, designed with a black and white theme, with attractive contrasts between matte and shiny textures by Benetti's Mauro Izzo.
Up to 12 guests can enjoy a charter vacation on board within 6 cabins, including a lavish master suite with its own private balcony, two double staterooms, two twin cabins and two Pullman berths.
Outdoors, her waterfall Jacuzzi is a standout feature, with ample seating areas and spaces for al fresco dining also on offer.
Boasting beach club at her transom, highlights from her huge range of water toys includes Seabobs, jet-skis, water-skis and a large inflatable waterslide which spans from the upper deck to the water.
For more details about planning a charter itinerary on board M/Y Ocean Paradise, please contact your preferred charter broker. Or begin your journey by comparing all luxury yachts for charter in Monaco to find the perfect vessel for your party's needs.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.