This is an unmissable opportunity to catch all the excitement and glamour of 2016’s Monaco Grand Prix aboard one of the most coveted yachts on the charter market - Indian Empress.
Fresh from an extensive refit, the motor yacht is in fine form, and guests will be able to take in fantastic views across the start line and paddock areas from her luxe deck areas and new look interior.
The enormous sundeck is perfect for entertaining on an event charter, with cosy lounging options and a stylish bar, while the 2015 renovations saw the bridge deck transformed into an extensive lounge and bar area.
Alfresco dinner parties can be enjoyed on the main aft deck thanks to the addition of a long dining table seating 24 and buffet dining bars are scattered throughout.
Styled by Mark Berryman Design, the elegant new interior now features contrasting woods of limed oak and walnut, and pale colours, creating a true feeling of tranquillity.
As well as a main salon with a sociable lounge set up, there are two separate dining rooms, a dedicated office area, a gentlemen’s lounge and a cinema salon.
Guests will also love making the most of the spa facilities on board charter yacht Indian Empress. Equipped with a beauty salon, sauna, steam room and massage room, the yacht presents no-end of relaxation opportunities to enjoy after a busy day soaking up the on-shore action in Monaco.
The owner’s deck is a complete haven of serenity too. With its own private terrace and bar adjoined to a sophisticated yet welcoming lounge area, it is a great space for those more intimate gatherings. The full-beam master cabin, meanwhile, offers spectacular views across the ocean.
The enormous sundeck is perfect for entertaining on an event charter, with cosy lounging options and a stylish bar
Other staterooms consist of six double cabins on the main deck and five twin cabins on the lower deck. In total, the yacht sleeps up to 12 guests on a luxury yacht charter.
For more information on M/Y Indian Empress, please speak to your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in Monaco.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Blue Planet TV series superyacht ALUCIA now available to charterCausing a sensation when she appeared on the second season of the hit BBC series Blue Planet in winter, the 56m/183ft e...
- Inside Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 M/Y ‘Talisman Maiton’Premiering on Bravo TV on 15th May, Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 will see Captain Sandy Yawn and a cast of familia...