Charter Superyacht ‘Indian Empress’ at the Monaco Grand Prix
This is an unmissable opportunity to catch all the excitement and glamour of 2016’s Monaco Grand Prix aboard one of the most coveted yachts on the charter market - Indian Empress.
Fresh from an extensive refit, the motor yacht is in fine form, and guests will be able to take in fantastic views across the start line and paddock areas from her luxe deck areas and new look interior.
The enormous sundeck is perfect for entertaining on an event charter, with cosy lounging options and a stylish bar, while the 2015 renovations saw the bridge deck transformed into an extensive lounge and bar area.
Alfresco dinner parties can be enjoyed on the main aft deck thanks to the addition of a long dining table seating 24 and buffet dining bars are scattered throughout.
Styled by Mark Berryman Design, the elegant new interior now features contrasting woods of limed oak and walnut, and pale colours, creating a true feeling of tranquillity.
As well as a main salon with a sociable lounge set up, there are two separate dining rooms, a dedicated office area, a gentlemen’s lounge and a cinema salon.
Guests will also love making the most of the spa facilities on board charter yacht Indian Empress. Equipped with a beauty salon, sauna, steam room and massage room, the yacht presents no-end of relaxation opportunities to enjoy after a busy day soaking up the on-shore action in Monaco.
The owner’s deck is a complete haven of serenity too. With its own private terrace and bar adjoined to a sophisticated yet welcoming lounge area, it is a great space for those more intimate gatherings. The full-beam master cabin, meanwhile, offers spectacular views across the ocean.
The enormous sundeck is perfect for entertaining on an event charter, with cosy lounging options and a stylish bar
Other staterooms consist of six double cabins on the main deck and five twin cabins on the lower deck. In total, the yacht sleeps up to 12 guests on a luxury yacht charter.
For more information on M/Y Indian Empress, please speak to your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in Monaco.
More Yacht Information
Indian Empress Yacht For Charter
95m Oceanco, 2000 / 2015
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...