This is an unmissable opportunity to catch all the excitement and glamour of 2016’s Monaco Grand Prix aboard one of the most coveted yachts on the charter market - Indian Empress.
Fresh from an extensive refit, the motor yacht is in fine form, and guests will be able to take in fantastic views across the start line and paddock areas from her luxe deck areas and new look interior.
The enormous sundeck is perfect for entertaining on an event charter, with cosy lounging options and a stylish bar, while the 2015 renovations saw the bridge deck transformed into an extensive lounge and bar area.
Alfresco dinner parties can be enjoyed on the main aft deck thanks to the addition of a long dining table seating 24 and buffet dining bars are scattered throughout.
Styled by Mark Berryman Design, the elegant new interior now features contrasting woods of limed oak and walnut, and pale colours, creating a true feeling of tranquillity.
As well as a main salon with a sociable lounge set up, there are two separate dining rooms, a dedicated office area, a gentlemen’s lounge and a cinema salon.
Guests will also love making the most of the spa facilities on board charter yacht Indian Empress. Equipped with a beauty salon, sauna, steam room and massage room, the yacht presents no-end of relaxation opportunities to enjoy after a busy day soaking up the on-shore action in Monaco.
The owner’s deck is a complete haven of serenity too. With its own private terrace and bar adjoined to a sophisticated yet welcoming lounge area, it is a great space for those more intimate gatherings. The full-beam master cabin, meanwhile, offers spectacular views across the ocean.
The enormous sundeck is perfect for entertaining on an event charter, with cosy lounging options and a stylish bar
Other staterooms consist of six double cabins on the main deck and five twin cabins on the lower deck. In total, the yacht sleeps up to 12 guests on a luxury yacht charter.
For more information on M/Y Indian Empress, please speak to your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in Monaco.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed