This is an unmissable opportunity to catch all the excitement and glamour of 2016’s Monaco Grand Prix aboard one of the most coveted yachts on the charter market - Indian Empress.
Fresh from an extensive refit, the motor yacht is in fine form, and guests will be able to take in fantastic views across the start line and paddock areas from her luxe deck areas and new look interior.
The enormous sundeck is perfect for entertaining on an event charter, with cosy lounging options and a stylish bar, while the 2015 renovations saw the bridge deck transformed into an extensive lounge and bar area.
Alfresco dinner parties can be enjoyed on the main aft deck thanks to the addition of a long dining table seating 24 and buffet dining bars are scattered throughout.
Styled by Mark Berryman Design, the elegant new interior now features contrasting woods of limed oak and walnut, and pale colours, creating a true feeling of tranquillity.
As well as a main salon with a sociable lounge set up, there are two separate dining rooms, a dedicated office area, a gentlemen’s lounge and a cinema salon.
Guests will also love making the most of the spa facilities on board charter yacht Indian Empress. Equipped with a beauty salon, sauna, steam room and massage room, the yacht presents no-end of relaxation opportunities to enjoy after a busy day soaking up the on-shore action in Monaco.
The owner’s deck is a complete haven of serenity too. With its own private terrace and bar adjoined to a sophisticated yet welcoming lounge area, it is a great space for those more intimate gatherings. The full-beam master cabin, meanwhile, offers spectacular views across the ocean.
The enormous sundeck is perfect for entertaining on an event charter, with cosy lounging options and a stylish bar
Other staterooms consist of six double cabins on the main deck and five twin cabins on the lower deck. In total, the yacht sleeps up to 12 guests on a luxury yacht charter.
For more information on M/Y Indian Empress, please speak to your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in Monaco.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...