This is an unmissable opportunity to catch all the excitement and glamour of 2016’s Monaco Grand Prix aboard one of the most coveted yachts on the charter market - Indian Empress.
Fresh from an extensive refit, the motor yacht is in fine form, and guests will be able to take in fantastic views across the start line and paddock areas from her luxe deck areas and new look interior.
The enormous sundeck is perfect for entertaining on an event charter, with cosy lounging options and a stylish bar, while the 2015 renovations saw the bridge deck transformed into an extensive lounge and bar area.
Alfresco dinner parties can be enjoyed on the main aft deck thanks to the addition of a long dining table seating 24 and buffet dining bars are scattered throughout.
Styled by Mark Berryman Design, the elegant new interior now features contrasting woods of limed oak and walnut, and pale colours, creating a true feeling of tranquillity.
As well as a main salon with a sociable lounge set up, there are two separate dining rooms, a dedicated office area, a gentlemen’s lounge and a cinema salon.
Guests will also love making the most of the spa facilities on board charter yacht Indian Empress. Equipped with a beauty salon, sauna, steam room and massage room, the yacht presents no-end of relaxation opportunities to enjoy after a busy day soaking up the on-shore action in Monaco.
The owner’s deck is a complete haven of serenity too. With its own private terrace and bar adjoined to a sophisticated yet welcoming lounge area, it is a great space for those more intimate gatherings. The full-beam master cabin, meanwhile, offers spectacular views across the ocean.
The enormous sundeck is perfect for entertaining on an event charter, with cosy lounging options and a stylish bar
Other staterooms consist of six double cabins on the main deck and five twin cabins on the lower deck. In total, the yacht sleeps up to 12 guests on a luxury yacht charter.
For more information on M/Y Indian Empress, please speak to your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in Monaco.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.