The magnificent 49.70m/160.76ft sailing yacht OHANA is now available for charters in the Caribbean this winter.
Built by Fitzroy Yachts in 2012, she is the eighth yacht from the Shipyard to be designed by the renowned Dubois Naval Architects. Her spacious interior boasts a simple yet elegant style that creates a well-balanced feel to accommodate up to 10 guests in five staterooms. Offering both comfort and excellent sailing performance, luxury sail yacht OHANA provides the perfect platform for enjoying life out on the ocean waves.
Caribbean luxury yacht charters continue to appeal to the world’s most discerning travellers looking to enjoy the ultimate yachting experience. With warm turquoise waters brimming with colourful marine life and over 7,000 paradise islands to choose from, it is the perfect place to escape to during the winter.
luxury yacht OHANA provides the perfect platform for enjoying life out on the ocean waves
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.