It was announced yesterday that Sir Richard Branson’s 32m/105’ sailing catamaran NECKER BELLE is up for sale, meaning now is the time to book a charter on board before a new Owner snaps her up.
The 2003-launched NECKER BELLE was built by French Shipyard CMN before being purchased by Branson in 2007 and then undergoing an extensive two year rebuild project at Azzura Yachts in Australia. Since then she has become famous for transporting her entrepreneur Owner and his family around the glorious islands of the Caribbean and is made available for charter whenever not in use.
The charter yacht was in fact designed to be a reflection of Branson’s very own island, as he comments on the official website: ‘As the name implies, the experience on board is not unlike a mobile version of Necker Island, my home and favourite hideaway.’
Her modern, high-volume interior offers accommodation for up to 10 guests in four staterooms and is home to a number of dining and relaxation areas on board. One of her most extraordinary charter features is the ultimate underwater exploration toy - the ‘Necker Nymph’, a fully-submersible underwater aircraft. Two passengers alongside with a trained pilot at the helm can dive down to depths of 30m/100’ for up to two hours, exploring and discovering marine life in the beautiful Caribbean waters.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.