The 2014-launched 51m/167’ sailing yacht DUNIA BARU made her first appearance at the Singapore Yacht Show this week after announcing her availability for Indonesia-based charters.
Described as the perfect meeting between classic and modern, DUNIA BARU brings together design influences from the traditional Indonesian phinisi with the amenities and levels of luxury that come with a contemporary superyacht. After a construction period of more than six years, she now represents the highest standards of finish and fine craftsmanship throughout, from her hand-crafted Indonesian teak fittings to her state-of-the-art sound, lighting and entertainment systems.
DUNIA BARU sleeps up to 14 guests in seven generous staterooms, the most spectacular of which is the beautifully appointed full-beam master suite. This fantastic space features a king-sized four poster bed, a large en suite bathroom, private aft deck with comfortable day bed and breath-taking 190-degree panoramic views of the stunning surroundings. A further six generous air-conditioned staterooms do not disappoint, each spacious, luxurious and fitted with entertainment systems.
The design concept behind this magnificent superyacht was to achieve a harmony between the exterior and interior, something that now defines the success of each area on board. The large deck spaces, intricate woodwork and wide walkways of her exterior areas flow seamlessly into her open yet warm interior. The décor is that of relaxed, traditional Indonesian elegance with rubbed iron wood finishes and a bespoke lighting theme creating a welcoming, illuminated ambience.
The 16 crew on board represent the heartfelt hospitality for which the region is famed, each ready to offer charter guests the experience of a lifetime. The gourmet cuisine on offer successfully continues the theme of old and new, using authentic Indonesian recipes made with a modern twist as well as the freshest local ingredients.
With a multitude of world-renowned dive sites on offer, a yacht vacation in the cruising grounds of Indonesia is ideal for diving enthusiasts of all levels of experience. DUNIA BARU’s 34 underwater LED lights take the experience a step further, not only creating a stunning visual effect but attracting an array of marine life in its very own temporary eco system.
See our full Indonesia yacht charter area guide with comprehensive photo tour of the regaion to see what else this remarkable charter destination has to offer and for more information regarding DUNIA BARU, contact your preferred charter broker.
See all luxury yachts for charter in Indonesia.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.