Charter New Superyacht DUNIA BARU in Indonesia
The 2014-launched 51m/167’ sailing yacht DUNIA BARU made her first appearance at the Singapore Yacht Show this week after announcing her availability for Indonesia-based charters.
Described as the perfect meeting between classic and modern, DUNIA BARU brings together design influences from the traditional Indonesian phinisi with the amenities and levels of luxury that come with a contemporary superyacht. After a construction period of more than six years, she now represents the highest standards of finish and fine craftsmanship throughout, from her hand-crafted Indonesian teak fittings to her state-of-the-art sound, lighting and entertainment systems.
DUNIA BARU sleeps up to 14 guests in seven generous staterooms, the most spectacular of which is the beautifully appointed full-beam master suite. This fantastic space features a king-sized four poster bed, a large en suite bathroom, private aft deck with comfortable day bed and breath-taking 190-degree panoramic views of the stunning surroundings. A further six generous air-conditioned staterooms do not disappoint, each spacious, luxurious and fitted with entertainment systems.
The design concept behind this magnificent superyacht was to achieve a harmony between the exterior and interior, something that now defines the success of each area on board. The large deck spaces, intricate woodwork and wide walkways of her exterior areas flow seamlessly into her open yet warm interior. The décor is that of relaxed, traditional Indonesian elegance with rubbed iron wood finishes and a bespoke lighting theme creating a welcoming, illuminated ambience.
The 16 crew on board represent the heartfelt hospitality for which the region is famed, each ready to offer charter guests the experience of a lifetime. The gourmet cuisine on offer successfully continues the theme of old and new, using authentic Indonesian recipes made with a modern twist as well as the freshest local ingredients.
With a multitude of world-renowned dive sites on offer, a yacht vacation in the cruising grounds of Indonesia is ideal for diving enthusiasts of all levels of experience. DUNIA BARU’s 34 underwater LED lights take the experience a step further, not only creating a stunning visual effect but attracting an array of marine life in its very own temporary eco system.
See our full Indonesia yacht charter area guide with comprehensive photo tour of the regaion to see what else this remarkable charter destination has to offer and for more information regarding DUNIA BARU, contact your preferred charter broker.
See all luxury yachts for charter in Indonesia.
More Yacht Information
Dunia Baru Yacht For Charter
51m Konjo Boat builders, 2014
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...