Boasting a stunning profile in gleaming white, 'NORTHERN LIGHTS' is lavishly decorated with a warm and refined interior that welcomes her guests on board. Plush fabrics in black, white and gold along with vibrant glass sculptures, stainless steel and gold plating create an ambiance of serene sophistication throughout with a sparkle that makes her stand out from the crowd. Graciously flowing lines can be found in her furniture to echo the movement of the waves and paintings on her walls add en element of feminine beauty to her interior.
NORTHERN LIGHTS' main saloon incorporates a marble bar, seating area and wide windows that allow an abundance of natural light to filter in. Her dining area can seat up to eight guests for formal dining on a stunning glass table and accommodation comes in the form of five staterooms for up to 10 charter guests, one of which can be converted into a fitness suite if preferred.
Featuring walk-around side decks, a large skylounge and a fibre optic shooting star planetarium ceiling, 'NORTHERN LIGHTS' carries a range of water toys on board for her guests to enjoy, including two Ski Doos, a trampoline, water skis and snorkelling equipment. For more details, please contact your preferred yacht charter broker.
Plush fabrics in black, white and gold along with vibrant glass sculptures, stainless steel and gold plating create an ambiance of serene sophistication throughout with a sparkle that makes her stand out from the crowd.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.