Launched in 2013 as part of the 121 Benetti Classic range, DYNAR boasts the sleek exterior lines for which the series is renowned. Exuding sophistication and tranquillity throughout, she is also bestowed with chic outdoor areas, beautiful interior styling and a long list of modern amenities.
As well as being superbly suited for charter vacations, she is also a fantastic platform for hosting an event charter at the French Riviera’s glittering film festival. Equipped with an amazing array of entertainment areas, she is perfect for cocktail parties, business meetings and a whole range of other corporate functions.
Her leading feature is an extended sundeck crowned with an oversized Jacuzzi, a retractable sunroof, lounge areas, casual dining options and an open-air cinema. From daytime relaxation to serious socialising once the sun has gone down, this deck serves a variety of purposes.
With a luxe alfresco dining table, a choice of seating and a sparkling bar, the spacious upper deck aft is also ideal for social gatherings, whether it be open-air dinners, cocktail hours or mid-morning coffee.
The action on board charter yacht DYNAR can continue into the main salon, where huge windows flank a sumptuous lounge and a formal dining setup forward. Wall panels in pale wood and light-coloured upholstery create an elegant atmosphere for guests to get-together in luxury.
Fresh, bright and airy, the skylounge offers a laidback space in which to unwind. Connected to the upper deck aft by sliding glass doors, the whole deck offers a relaxed indoor-outdoor atmosphere which will be sure to impress all those who step on board.
The full-beam master suite is another highlight of the motor yacht. Boasting a private study, walk-in wardrobe and en-suite bathroom with his and hers areas, the stateroom offers the principal charterer an idyllic retreat in which to rest and rejuvenate after a busy day or night of entertaining.
The accommodation setup is completed by two VIP suites and two twin cabins on the lower deck. Other special features include a wide selection of water toys and child-friendly safety features, which make the yacht perfect for family charter vacations in the Mediterranean.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.