The 48m/157’6 motor yacht AUSTRALIS will be available for charters in the Maldives from the end of November before heading to the cruising grounds of Phuket, Thailand for the rest of the winter season.
She was built in 2010 by Australian shipyard Oceanfast and was last refitted this year including new watersports equipment, to ensure she is in pristine condition for charters this winter. She sleeps up to 10 guests in a master suite, three double staterooms and a twin cabin and has additional room for her experienced crew of nine.
A Thailand luxury yacht charter is a beautiful winter cruising destination rich in culture, natural beauty and ancient history. Phuket has become a popular destination of choice for discerning charterers as it offers a perfect combination of beautiful beaches fringed by jungles and bustling city life with fantastic restaurants and beautiful architecture. Charter yacht AUSTRALIS offers a great platform for exciting vacations with family and friends along with a luxurious high quality interior and a wide range of amenities.
Phuket has become a popular destination of choice for discerning charterers
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.