Fresh from a major refit, Sweet Escape is in immaculate condition and ready to transport you on a tropical Caribbean adventure. Whether you wish to spend the holidays relaxing, playing on the latest water toys or entertaining guests, she is guaranteed to fulfil all your wishes.
The Christensen build will also be one of the few yachts available in the Southern Caribbean as the majority of superyachts base out of St Maarten, Antigua or the Virgin Islands. And, although the festive period may seem a long way away, all the best charter yachts are sure to book up quickly.
Clear blue water, soft sand beaches, mesmerising coral reefs and swaying palm trees await you in the Grenadines and Barbados. Take in all the stunning views from the sundeck, while unwinding in the Jacuzzi, lounging on sunpads or sipping cocktails in a choice of seating areas.
Be rest assured, you won’t miss out on a delicious Thanksgiving or Christmas dinner on your private yacht charter thanks to the exceptional skill of the on-board chef. Enjoy this mouth-watering cuisine on the large, shaded upper deck aft against a tropical island backdrop.
The luxury continues into the interior of superyacht Sweet Escape, with the finest textures, fabrics and natural materials creating a sense of understated elegance. Put your feet up while watching a movie, host a formal dinner in the main salon or wind down with a night cap at the skylounge bar.
After a day at sea, retreat into one of six staterooms, all with new look en-suites and newly installed entertainment systems. With a master suite, two VIP suites, two convertible cabins and a twin cabin, the motor yacht is able to sleep 12 guests in total.
Another highlight will be the recently extended swim platform, where guests can get closer to the sparkling waters of the region and enjoy the plethora of water toys on offer. These include jet skis, water-skis, paddle boards, kayaks and an inflatable water slide.
The luxury continues into the interior of superyacht Sweet Escape, with the finest textures, fabrics and natural materials
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.