Fresh from making her debut at last month’s Monaco Yacht Show, SOLO will soon begin her journey to the Caribbean where charterers can be among the first to experience her luxurious deck areas, inviting interiors and comprehensive line-up of leisure and entertainment facilities.
One of the stand-out superyacht launches of the year, she is a fine addition to the charter market and her availability over the upcoming festive period is not expected to last long.
Perfect for those looking for some winter sun over the holiday season, the motor yacht features an array of enticing deck areas. Sure to be the hub of outdoor living is the infinity pool on the upper deck aft while the oversized beach club is also expected to be popular among guests of all ages.
The water-side hangout comes complete with a bar and lounge as well as a sauna and gym with a foldout balcony. The exciting collection of water toys can also be easily accessed from here for hours of on-the-water fun and exploration on a private yacht charter.
Elsewhere on deck luxe al fresco dining areas ensure there are a variety of places in which to tuck into delicious dinners to celebrate the season with all the family. Meanwhile, to see in 2019 in style, the touch-and-go helipad can convert into a dance floor.
As one of the stand-out superyacht launches of the year, her availability over the upcoming festive period is not expected to last long
Opportunities for entertaining continue into the interior of charter yacht SOLO. Her spacious main salon provides sumptuous places to socialise and a formal dining option, while her dazzling skylounge boasts a baby grand piano, sleek bar and deep sofas and armchairs.
The styling is described as ‘modern, minimalist and warm’ and key features include forest black antique marble, pure white onyx and satin-finished wood highlighted with high-gloss Macassar ebony.
Up to 12 guests can sleep on board in six cabins, including a spacious master suite with sweeping views and a private terrace, a VIP suite, two double cabins and two convertible twin cabins.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.