Blending superior Benetti craftsmanship with contemporary amenities and classic exterior good looks, BRUNELLO is the ideal superyacht for a yacht charter vacation in the blissful cruising grounds of Saint Martin.
Now, you can experience the magic of waking up on Christmas morning surrounded by your loved ones in the midst of a clear blue ocean. Spend the morning splashing in the sea and playing with water toys, before settling down to indulge in an alfresco meal, followed by an afternoon spent unwinding on the sun deck.
Now, you can experience the magic of waking up on Christmas morning surrounded by your loved ones in the midst of a clear blue ocean.
BRUNELLO has been traversing the globe since she was built in 2003, and a refit in 2015 has left her with immaculately furnished interiors. Polished cherry wood is contrasted by soft fabrics and rich marble surfaces, and this elegant theme extends across all four of her cabins. She accommodate eight guests in total.
The motor yacht is home to an expansive sun deck, which boasts a large spa pool complete with a bar and ring of sun pads. Aft of the sun deck, there is an intimate dining set-up where guests can relax and soak up the vistas, and a selection of sun loungers perfectly primed for basking under the Caribbean sun
BRUNELLO is the ideal superyacht for a yacht charter vacation in the blissful cruising grounds of Saint Martin.
On the upper deck, there is a formal al fresco dining arrangement located under the shade of the deck above, with sofa-style seating where guests can recline after meals and enjoy an aperitif. There is an additional dining table on the main deck, ensuring guests are spoilt for choice when it comes to places to eat.
Everyone will be kept entertained on their private yacht charter vacation, thanks to a huge repertoire of water toys. Among them are Jet-Skis, sea-scooters, Waverunners and towable toys. The superyacht also offers diving equipment, so the incredible marine life below the surface of the sea can be admired up close.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.