Combining an emphasis on indoor-outdoor living, a relaxing beach house-style interior and an array of modern amenities, SOLIS is a top choice for a Christmas yachting vacation this winter.
With a name that means sunlight in Latin, the motor yacht has plenty of deck areas primed for groups of family and friends to enjoy the warm climate and scenic views of the region while celebrating the holidays.
One of the most popular outdoor hangouts is the sundeck. Here, guests can unwind in the Jacuzzi, sip cocktails at the swim-up bar, lounge on sun pads or enjoy a freshly grilled barbecue lunch in the al fresco dining section.
Yet, this space can easily be cleared to allow for yoga sessions and a running machine is hidden beneath the decking. This means charterers can work out against the day-dreamy backdrops of picturesque islands laced with whiter-than-white sand beaches and tropical green interiors.
Also displaying much flexibility is the aft deck below. A seating area can convert into one big sun pad and, with the stairs to the swim platform just inches away, the two levels combine to create a split-level external beach club with direct access into the shimmering turquoise waters.
These deck spaces on the Mudler build flow seamlessly into the interior of charter yacht SOLIS, with full-length windows and skylights keeping all on board connected to the surrounds and bathed in natural light.
Clad in oak, natural stone and honey tones, the inside living areas offer a warming, relaxing and spa-like atmosphere which instantly puts guests at ease. There is also an organic feel thanks to the sinuous layout, curvaceous furniture and complete absence of sharp edges and angles.
Clad in oak, natural stone and honey tones, the inside living areas offer a warming, relaxing and spa-like atmosphere
The seating and bar area in the main salon is a perfect place to chill out or socialise, while a 10-seater table offers a formal place to dine further forward with a drop-down balcony to port. This intimate outdoor retreat can be used as a private place to enjoy breakfast or sundowners with a loved one.
After a day at sea, guests can retreat into one of four staterooms, including a full-beam master suite on the lower deck, a VIP suite on the main deck forward and two twin cabins. Up to eight guests can be accommodated on a luxury yacht charter in total.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...