Combining an emphasis on indoor-outdoor living, a relaxing beach house-style interior and an array of modern amenities, SOLIS is a top choice for a Christmas yachting vacation this winter.
With a name that means sunlight in Latin, the motor yacht has plenty of deck areas primed for groups of family and friends to enjoy the warm climate and scenic views of the region while celebrating the holidays.
One of the most popular outdoor hangouts is the sundeck. Here, guests can unwind in the Jacuzzi, sip cocktails at the swim-up bar, lounge on sun pads or enjoy a freshly grilled barbecue lunch in the al fresco dining section.
Yet, this space can easily be cleared to allow for yoga sessions and a running machine is hidden beneath the decking. This means charterers can work out against the day-dreamy backdrops of picturesque islands laced with whiter-than-white sand beaches and tropical green interiors.
Also displaying much flexibility is the aft deck below. A seating area can convert into one big sun pad and, with the stairs to the swim platform just inches away, the two levels combine to create a split-level external beach club with direct access into the shimmering turquoise waters.
These deck spaces on the Mudler build flow seamlessly into the interior of charter yacht SOLIS, with full-length windows and skylights keeping all on board connected to the surrounds and bathed in natural light.
Clad in oak, natural stone and honey tones, the inside living areas offer a warming, relaxing and spa-like atmosphere which instantly puts guests at ease. There is also an organic feel thanks to the sinuous layout, curvaceous furniture and complete absence of sharp edges and angles.
Clad in oak, natural stone and honey tones, the inside living areas offer a warming, relaxing and spa-like atmosphere
The seating and bar area in the main salon is a perfect place to chill out or socialise, while a 10-seater table offers a formal place to dine further forward with a drop-down balcony to port. This intimate outdoor retreat can be used as a private place to enjoy breakfast or sundowners with a loved one.
After a day at sea, guests can retreat into one of four staterooms, including a full-beam master suite on the lower deck, a VIP suite on the main deck forward and two twin cabins. Up to eight guests can be accommodated on a luxury yacht charter in total.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.