A wealth of entertainment options, luxurious interior styling and inviting outdoor areas make ODESSA a perfect platform on which to celebrate the holidays with family and friends.
During the day, charter guests are sure to flock to the open-plan sundeck to unwind in the spa pool, bask in the sunshine on teak loungers, sip cocktails at the bar or enjoy a delicious lunch cooked by the award-winning resident chef in the shaded seating area.
Another outdoor dining area is available on the upper deck aft. Larger and more formal in feel, this is an excellent spot on board the motor yacht for hosting a Thanksgiving meal with comfortable seating, perfect for serving aperitifs or post-dinner drinks.
Before the sun goes down, however, time can also be spent taking advantage of the on-board water toy collection. Hours of fun can be had exploring the Caribbean waters thanks to the likes of WaveRunners, Seabobs, kayaks, water skis, paddle boards, inflatables and towable toys.
Alternatively, the interior of motor yacht ODESSA offers a choice of areas suitable for both relaxation and socialising. Ensuring she is suited for any occasion is her elegant yet contemporary styling, made up of light oak wall panels, satin black walnut accents and stylish Armani Casa furnishings.
Guests are sure to flock to the open-plan sundeck to unwind in the spa pool, bask in the sunshine on teak loungers and sip cocktails at the bar
In the main salon, deep sofas and armchairs form a sociable seating area around a circular coffee table, while a large table further forward provides yet another place for dining on board the Turquoise build.
The skylounge above is more laid back in feel, with a karaoke system and large television. But, for movie nights under the stars on a yacht charter, guests can make use of the drop-down screen on the sundeck.
At the end of the day, guests can retreat into one of five cabins, including a master suite on the main deck with a salon and office. Plus, there are two double cabins and two twin cabins on the lower deck, which can be converted into two full-beam VIP suites, ensuring a variety of charter parties can be accommodated.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.