Chic outdoor areas, state-of-the-art amenities and an opulent interior make STARSHIP an exceptional Thanksgiving charter choice, no matter whether choosing to enjoy an intimate escape with a loved one or spending the break with all the family.
As soon as guests step aboard the 1988-build, they will be wowed by her unrivalled luxuries, much of which were added during her multi-million dollar refit in 2015. Indulge in all she has to offer while celebrating the holiday against breathtaking backdrops of palm-tree lined beaches and sparkling turquoise waters.
Head to the sundeck and make the most of the gorgeous Caribbean sunshine. A spa pool invites guests to take a dip while soaking up beautiful ocean vistas and ample seating enables guests to catch up over a refreshing cocktail. A secluded sunning station, meanwhile, awaits on the foredeck.
A delicious Thanksgiving dinner can be served on the upper deck aft, home to a luxe alfresco dining area and further seating options. After feasting on freshly cooked fare, guests can wind down with a drink and continue the festivities well into the night.
Step inside the main salon of charter yacht STARSHIP and be immersed in the lavish surrounds. A bar with high back stools provides the ultimate welcome and leads into a sumptuous lounge equipped with a widescreen TV, perfect for both socialising and relaxation on a yacht charter.
The styling is defined by rich mahogany wall panels, marble pillars and a sensuous colour palette of browns, ambers and creams. Nowhere on board is more luxurious than the formal dining salon which, positioned in a prime position forward on the main deck, features stunning panoramas.
After a day of celebrations, the principal charterer can retreat into a plush full-beam master suite with a marble en suite and peaceful seating area. The other staterooms include two double cabins, a double cabin with a Pullman berth and a twin cabin. In total, she sleeps 12 guests.
The motor yacht is also jam-packed with water toys, ensuring there is never a dull moment on board. Guests can pick from WaveRunners, kayaks, water skis, kayaks, wakeboards, towable toys, snorkelling equipment and an inflatable water slide.
Nowhere on board is more luxurious than the formal dining salon which, positioned forward on the main deck, features stunning panoramas
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.