The recipient of an International Superyacht Design Award in 2004, SPIRIT combines go-anywhere cruising capabilities and timeless good looks with modern technology and luxurious facilities.
There could be no better platform for taking in the 11-day sporting spectacular, which will be the largest sporting event Australia sees this decade.
More than 6,600 athletes and team officials from 70 nations and territories will converge on the coast, and extra berths are being built in marinas across the region to welcome superyachts for the occasion.
While not taking in the world-class sport, which ranges from athletics, gymnastics and cycling to rugby sevens, hockey and netball, charterers will be able to immerse themselves in the amenities aboard luxury yacht SPIRIT.
Enjoy the ultimate in outdoor living across her three decks. Sip cocktails at the sundeck’s sleek wet bar, unwind in the foredeck Jacuzzi, feast on a delicious alfresco meal on the main deck aft and get closer to the water on the large teak swim platform.
She also has an impressive water toy collection, which provides hours of on-the-water fun. Pick from scuba diving gear, wakeboards, kiteboards, paddleboards, underwater scooters and fishing gear. Plus, a dive master and kiteboarding instructor form part of the crew.
Options for socialising and relaxation on your private yacht charter continue into the voluminous interior where, in the main salon, an elegant lounge adjoins a formal dining area.
The impressive sundeck bar also makes SPIRIT a great party yacht and she is capable of hosting and serving canapés to up to 60 guests on a static event charter.
The motor yacht can sleep up to 12 guests in five staterooms, including a master suite with its own terrace and four double cabins, two of which can be converted into twins and have the option of a Pullman berth.
While not taking in the world-class sport, charterers will be able to immerse themselves in the amenities aboard luxury yacht SPIRIT
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed