The recipient of an International Superyacht Design Award in 2004, SPIRIT combines go-anywhere cruising capabilities and timeless good looks with modern technology and luxurious facilities.
There could be no better platform for taking in the 11-day sporting spectacular, which will be the largest sporting event Australia sees this decade.
More than 6,600 athletes and team officials from 70 nations and territories will converge on the coast, and extra berths are being built in marinas across the region to welcome superyachts for the occasion.
While not taking in the world-class sport, which ranges from athletics, gymnastics and cycling to rugby sevens, hockey and netball, charterers will be able to immerse themselves in the amenities aboard luxury yacht SPIRIT.
Enjoy the ultimate in outdoor living across her three decks. Sip cocktails at the sundeck’s sleek wet bar, unwind in the foredeck Jacuzzi, feast on a delicious alfresco meal on the main deck aft and get closer to the water on the large teak swim platform.
She also has an impressive water toy collection, which provides hours of on-the-water fun. Pick from scuba diving gear, wakeboards, kiteboards, paddleboards, underwater scooters and fishing gear. Plus, a dive master and kiteboarding instructor form part of the crew.
Options for socialising and relaxation on your private yacht charter continue into the voluminous interior where, in the main salon, an elegant lounge adjoins a formal dining area.
The impressive sundeck bar also makes SPIRIT a great party yacht and she is capable of hosting and serving canapés to up to 60 guests on a static event charter.
The motor yacht can sleep up to 12 guests in five staterooms, including a master suite with its own terrace and four double cabins, two of which can be converted into twins and have the option of a Pullman berth.
While not taking in the world-class sport, charterers will be able to immerse themselves in the amenities aboard luxury yacht SPIRIT
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.