The recipient of an International Superyacht Design Award in 2004, SPIRIT combines go-anywhere cruising capabilities and timeless good looks with modern technology and luxurious facilities.
There could be no better platform for taking in the 11-day sporting spectacular, which will be the largest sporting event Australia sees this decade.
More than 6,600 athletes and team officials from 70 nations and territories will converge on the coast, and extra berths are being built in marinas across the region to welcome superyachts for the occasion.
While not taking in the world-class sport, which ranges from athletics, gymnastics and cycling to rugby sevens, hockey and netball, charterers will be able to immerse themselves in the amenities aboard luxury yacht SPIRIT.
Enjoy the ultimate in outdoor living across her three decks. Sip cocktails at the sundeck’s sleek wet bar, unwind in the foredeck Jacuzzi, feast on a delicious alfresco meal on the main deck aft and get closer to the water on the large teak swim platform.
She also has an impressive water toy collection, which provides hours of on-the-water fun. Pick from scuba diving gear, wakeboards, kiteboards, paddleboards, underwater scooters and fishing gear. Plus, a dive master and kiteboarding instructor form part of the crew.
Options for socialising and relaxation on your private yacht charter continue into the voluminous interior where, in the main salon, an elegant lounge adjoins a formal dining area.
The impressive sundeck bar also makes SPIRIT a great party yacht and she is capable of hosting and serving canapés to up to 60 guests on a static event charter.
The motor yacht can sleep up to 12 guests in five staterooms, including a master suite with its own terrace and four double cabins, two of which can be converted into twins and have the option of a Pullman berth.
While not taking in the world-class sport, charterers will be able to immerse themselves in the amenities aboard luxury yacht SPIRIT
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- First look inside brand new 85m M/Y O’PTASIABrand new and available to charter in Greece, the 85m/279ft motor yacht O’PTASIA has released some fresh images of the ...