One of the most iconic yachts on the global charter fleet, SHERAKHAN is currently in spectacular condition after undergoing a repaint and extensive refit at Dutch yard Icon Yachts over the winter.
With wide decks, expansive entertainment areas and the ability to sleep up to 26 guests, she is perfectly primed for hosting event charters and adding to her appeal is the chance to save an impressive €125,000 at the upcoming Cannes Film Festival.
The French Riviera is the place to see and be seen, and SHERAKHAN will have no trouble standing out thanks to the new artic white paint job on her classic exterior. Indeed, during the festival, film stars and VIPs flock to Cannes but, throwing a superyacht party, you’ll be at the centre of attention.
Once on board, guests will be wowed by her colossal yet chic deck areas. Sure to be the daytime hub of any yacht charter is the sundeck. Come here to relax in the 18-person Jacuzzi, lay back on a hammock or sun lounger, sip cocktails at the bar or feast on a casual lunch with family or friends.
Opportunities for socialising continue onto the deck areas below. A collection of dining tables on the upper deck aft ensure the whole charter party can get together for an alfresco dinner, while oversized sofas and chairs tempt guests to sit back and enjoy a drink together on the aft deck.
With wide decks, expansive entertainment areas and the ability to sleep up to 26 guests, SHERAKHAN is perfectly primed for hosting event charters
Also generous in size is a light-filled, seven-metre-high atrium in the interior of luxury yacht SHERAKHAN. At its centre is a long dining table capable of seating 20 plus guests and this area is looking better than ever with new marble flooring, a white fresh paintjob and new white chairs.
Aft of the dining area is an inviting salon, while on the deck above is a central bar with unique wooden bar stools. There is also an on-board health club stocked with a fully-equipped gym, spa and beauty salon. Indulge in a pamper session before your guests arrive or the morning after a big night of celebrations.
The classic yacht can sleep up to 26 guests in 13 staterooms, including a new look master suite with a private office and luxurious en-suite, two VIP suites, four double cabins and six twin cabins. All boast new carpets, TVs and audio systems.
For more information on M/Y SHERAKHAN, talk to your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, view all luxury yachts available for charter in the French Riviera.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...