One of the most iconic yachts on the global charter fleet, SHERAKHAN is currently in spectacular condition after undergoing a repaint and extensive refit at Dutch yard Icon Yachts over the winter.
With wide decks, expansive entertainment areas and the ability to sleep up to 26 guests, she is perfectly primed for hosting event charters and adding to her appeal is the chance to save an impressive €125,000 at the upcoming Cannes Film Festival.
The French Riviera is the place to see and be seen, and SHERAKHAN will have no trouble standing out thanks to the new artic white paint job on her classic exterior. Indeed, during the festival, film stars and VIPs flock to Cannes but, throwing a superyacht party, you’ll be at the centre of attention.
Once on board, guests will be wowed by her colossal yet chic deck areas. Sure to be the daytime hub of any yacht charter is the sundeck. Come here to relax in the 18-person Jacuzzi, lay back on a hammock or sun lounger, sip cocktails at the bar or feast on a casual lunch with family or friends.
Opportunities for socialising continue onto the deck areas below. A collection of dining tables on the upper deck aft ensure the whole charter party can get together for an alfresco dinner, while oversized sofas and chairs tempt guests to sit back and enjoy a drink together on the aft deck.
With wide decks, expansive entertainment areas and the ability to sleep up to 26 guests, SHERAKHAN is perfectly primed for hosting event charters
Also generous in size is a light-filled, seven-metre-high atrium in the interior of luxury yacht SHERAKHAN. At its centre is a long dining table capable of seating 20 plus guests and this area is looking better than ever with new marble flooring, a white fresh paintjob and new white chairs.
Aft of the dining area is an inviting salon, while on the deck above is a central bar with unique wooden bar stools. There is also an on-board health club stocked with a fully-equipped gym, spa and beauty salon. Indulge in a pamper session before your guests arrive or the morning after a big night of celebrations.
The classic yacht can sleep up to 26 guests in 13 staterooms, including a new look master suite with a private office and luxurious en-suite, two VIP suites, four double cabins and six twin cabins. All boast new carpets, TVs and audio systems.
For more information on M/Y SHERAKHAN, talk to your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, view all luxury yachts available for charter in the French Riviera.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed