Spacious entertainment areas, a focus on outdoor living and lavish interior styling make PRIDE an ideal platform for experiencing some of the most prestigious events in the yachting calendar.
The fortnight-long film festival kicks off the events season in Cannes on 9th May. This is swiftly followed by the biannual Historic Grand Prix which, running from 11th to 13th May, takes place just two weeks before Monaco’s main F1 fixture.
For a yacht of her length, PRIDE boasts incredible volume, so there is plenty of space for hosting glittering event charters and treating your guests to incredible levels of luxury.
Life on board centres on the exterior with the sundeck sure to be the outdoor hub of any charter vacation. Take in the on-shore action while sipping cocktails at the wet bar, catching up with friends in a choice of seating and lounging areas, dinning on snacks from the grill or unwinding in the Jacuzzi.
Another highlight is the huge fold-down swim platform which provides an extra 2.8 metres of deck space and, bringing guests closer to the water, maintains the yacht’s connection to the sea.
The circular table on the generous upper deck aft, flanked by sumptuous seating, serves as the perfect spot for delicious alfresco dinners and opportunities for socialising continue inside superyacht PRIDE.
There is plenty of space on board PRIDE for hosting glitzy event charters and treating your guests to incredible levels of luxury
Featuring a classical style of design, the interior is defined by rich cherry wood floors and panelling, beige upholstery, onyx bar tops and an abundance of tassels and gold baroque flourishes.
In the main salon, regal sofas form a grand entertaining area, with a formal dining setup just steps away. A two-metre-long chandelier sparkles in the hallway and, in the skylounge, a long bar is accompanied by another seating area.
The motor yacht can sleep up to 12 guests in six staterooms, including a full-beam master suite with two side balconies and a separate lounge, a VIP suite, two double cabins and a twin cabin.
She is also an approved RYA Training Centre and, equipped with Jet Skis, WaveRunners, wakeboards, water-skis, snorkelling gear and fishing equipment, offers hours of fun on the water.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...