Spacious entertainment areas, a focus on outdoor living and lavish interior styling make PRIDE an ideal platform for experiencing some of the most prestigious events in the yachting calendar.
The fortnight-long film festival kicks off the events season in Cannes on 9th May. This is swiftly followed by the biannual Historic Grand Prix which, running from 11th to 13th May, takes place just two weeks before Monaco’s main F1 fixture.
For a yacht of her length, PRIDE boasts incredible volume, so there is plenty of space for hosting glittering event charters and treating your guests to incredible levels of luxury.
Life on board centres on the exterior with the sundeck sure to be the outdoor hub of any charter vacation. Take in the on-shore action while sipping cocktails at the wet bar, catching up with friends in a choice of seating and lounging areas, dinning on snacks from the grill or unwinding in the Jacuzzi.
Another highlight is the huge fold-down swim platform which provides an extra 2.8 metres of deck space and, bringing guests closer to the water, maintains the yacht’s connection to the sea.
The circular table on the generous upper deck aft, flanked by sumptuous seating, serves as the perfect spot for delicious alfresco dinners and opportunities for socialising continue inside superyacht PRIDE.
There is plenty of space on board PRIDE for hosting glitzy event charters and treating your guests to incredible levels of luxury
Featuring a classical style of design, the interior is defined by rich cherry wood floors and panelling, beige upholstery, onyx bar tops and an abundance of tassels and gold baroque flourishes.
In the main salon, regal sofas form a grand entertaining area, with a formal dining setup just steps away. A two-metre-long chandelier sparkles in the hallway and, in the skylounge, a long bar is accompanied by another seating area.
The motor yacht can sleep up to 12 guests in six staterooms, including a full-beam master suite with two side balconies and a separate lounge, a VIP suite, two double cabins and a twin cabin.
She is also an approved RYA Training Centre and, equipped with Jet Skis, WaveRunners, wakeboards, water-skis, snorkelling gear and fishing equipment, offers hours of fun on the water.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.