Spacious entertainment areas, a focus on outdoor living and lavish interior styling make PRIDE an ideal platform for experiencing some of the most prestigious events in the yachting calendar.
The fortnight-long film festival kicks off the events season in Cannes on 9th May. This is swiftly followed by the biannual Historic Grand Prix which, running from 11th to 13th May, takes place just two weeks before Monaco’s main F1 fixture.
For a yacht of her length, PRIDE boasts incredible volume, so there is plenty of space for hosting glittering event charters and treating your guests to incredible levels of luxury.
Life on board centres on the exterior with the sundeck sure to be the outdoor hub of any charter vacation. Take in the on-shore action while sipping cocktails at the wet bar, catching up with friends in a choice of seating and lounging areas, dinning on snacks from the grill or unwinding in the Jacuzzi.
Another highlight is the huge fold-down swim platform which provides an extra 2.8 metres of deck space and, bringing guests closer to the water, maintains the yacht’s connection to the sea.
The circular table on the generous upper deck aft, flanked by sumptuous seating, serves as the perfect spot for delicious alfresco dinners and opportunities for socialising continue inside superyacht PRIDE.
There is plenty of space on board PRIDE for hosting glitzy event charters and treating your guests to incredible levels of luxury
Featuring a classical style of design, the interior is defined by rich cherry wood floors and panelling, beige upholstery, onyx bar tops and an abundance of tassels and gold baroque flourishes.
In the main salon, regal sofas form a grand entertaining area, with a formal dining setup just steps away. A two-metre-long chandelier sparkles in the hallway and, in the skylounge, a long bar is accompanied by another seating area.
The motor yacht can sleep up to 12 guests in six staterooms, including a full-beam master suite with two side balconies and a separate lounge, a VIP suite, two double cabins and a twin cabin.
She is also an approved RYA Training Centre and, equipped with Jet Skis, WaveRunners, wakeboards, water-skis, snorkelling gear and fishing equipment, offers hours of fun on the water.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed