Spacious entertainment areas, a focus on outdoor living and lavish interior styling make PRIDE an ideal platform for experiencing some of the most prestigious events in the yachting calendar.
The fortnight-long film festival kicks off the events season in Cannes on 9th May. This is swiftly followed by the biannual Historic Grand Prix which, running from 11th to 13th May, takes place just two weeks before Monaco’s main F1 fixture.
For a yacht of her length, PRIDE boasts incredible volume, so there is plenty of space for hosting glittering event charters and treating your guests to incredible levels of luxury.
Life on board centres on the exterior with the sundeck sure to be the outdoor hub of any charter vacation. Take in the on-shore action while sipping cocktails at the wet bar, catching up with friends in a choice of seating and lounging areas, dinning on snacks from the grill or unwinding in the Jacuzzi.
Another highlight is the huge fold-down swim platform which provides an extra 2.8 metres of deck space and, bringing guests closer to the water, maintains the yacht’s connection to the sea.
The circular table on the generous upper deck aft, flanked by sumptuous seating, serves as the perfect spot for delicious alfresco dinners and opportunities for socialising continue inside superyacht PRIDE.
There is plenty of space on board PRIDE for hosting glitzy event charters and treating your guests to incredible levels of luxury
Featuring a classical style of design, the interior is defined by rich cherry wood floors and panelling, beige upholstery, onyx bar tops and an abundance of tassels and gold baroque flourishes.
In the main salon, regal sofas form a grand entertaining area, with a formal dining setup just steps away. A two-metre-long chandelier sparkles in the hallway and, in the skylounge, a long bar is accompanied by another seating area.
The motor yacht can sleep up to 12 guests in six staterooms, including a full-beam master suite with two side balconies and a separate lounge, a VIP suite, two double cabins and a twin cabin.
She is also an approved RYA Training Centre and, equipped with Jet Skis, WaveRunners, wakeboards, water-skis, snorkelling gear and fishing equipment, offers hours of fun on the water.
- In pictures: Inside Abeking & Rasmussen M/Y EXCELLENCEHer award-winning, spaceship-style exteriors have been the subject of much acclaim, but her interiors have been kept cl...
- Where are the brand new yachts of 2019 chartering this winter?Whether you’re looking to ring in the New Year in St Barts or explore the turquoise oasis of the Indian Ocean by yacht,...
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.