Catamaran ORION Offers Up To 20% Off Caribbean Charters
Currently based in the British Virgin Islands, ORION attended this year’s Antigua Charter Yacht Show, where she showcased her unique cabin arrangement, which is ideal for families with young children.
Housed in the starboard pontoon, the master suite is adjoined by a kid’s cabin, dubbed as the Pirate’s Den, which contains two double beds and a small child’s bed. This family apartment-style layout is ideal for accomodating several children and a nanny.
A VIP stateroom and double cabin in the starboard pontoon, offering flexible sleeping arrangements, make up the accommodation offer. In total, the catamaran can sleep eight guests, and each cabin benefits from portholes, allowing guests to keep in touch with the stunning surrounds of the British Virgin Islands.
A dining table and comfortable seating, enhanced by rich timbers, make up the main salon, and an alfresco dining and seating area provide spaces for relaxation and socialising outside while undertaking a Caribbean island-hopping adventure.
Water toys on board include two wakeboards, a two-man kayak, a 16-foot sailing catamaran, snorkelling equipment and high-performance fishing reels. This ensures charter guests can make the most of the azure waters of the British Virgin Islands that are teeming with spectacular marine life.
Children will also enjoy diving off the bow and climbing back up the stern steps, which make the Caribbean waters easily accessible.
One of the largest and most powerful catamarans in the global charter fleet, she can reach a maximum speed of 18 knots and cruises at eight knots.
Contact your preferred charter broker to find out more information on S/Y ORION.
Alternatively, browse and compare all superyachts available to charter in the Caribbean.
More Yacht Information
Orion Yacht For Charter
27m Catana, 2008
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...