The perfect platform for fun-lovers and those looking to make the most out of the Caribbean’s crystal-clear seas, MILESTONE is a Christensen-built superyacht delivered in 2008.
She boasts a variety of stand-out features, including a jacuzzi with a swim-up bar and toys which include mini golf, a slide and a Hoverboard.
Accommodation is provided for 12 guests in six cabins, which has a highly flexible configuration that caters well to families. The generous owner’s suite, pictured above, is light and airy, with a large TV screen, ensuite and lounging area.
The motor yacht has a number of highly inviting indoor social spaces, which benefit from classic, Venetian-inspired interiors with polished wood, glossy marble and lush flower arrangements. Alfresco and interior dining arrangements are available, and a large elevator ensures MILESTONE is wheelchair-friendly and guests are able to access each of her decks with ease.
The yacht has classic, Venetian-inspired interiors with polished wood, glossy marble and lush flower arrangements
The superyacht is primed for outdoor living, and is crowned by an expansive sundeck. Here, guests can while away their vacation soaking in the hottub or stretching out on a sumptuous spread of sunpads.
Nighttime entertainment is equally possible, thanks to a wet bar which curves around the jacuzzi, and a second bar which is positioned below a screen, to provide all-day entertainment.
Cocktail tables, sun lounger and sofa seating are located aft, and a platform beyond this space creates a great setting for golfing or working out on the gym equipment.
With such a stellar range of water accessories and the latest amenities, you can relax knowing your Caribbean yachting vacation will be an experience of a lifetime.
Whether you want to experience the buzzing restaurants, bars and beach clubs around the Virgin Islands, or snorkel above coral-rich reefs in Antigua, the Leeward Islands are a prime candidate for a yacht charter this spring.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed