The perfect platform for fun-lovers and those looking to make the most out of the Caribbean’s crystal-clear seas, MILESTONE is a Christensen-built superyacht delivered in 2008.
She boasts a variety of stand-out features, including a jacuzzi with a swim-up bar and toys which include mini golf, a slide and a Hoverboard.
Accommodation is provided for 12 guests in six cabins, which has a highly flexible configuration that caters well to families. The generous owner’s suite, pictured above, is light and airy, with a large TV screen, ensuite and lounging area.
The motor yacht has a number of highly inviting indoor social spaces, which benefit from classic, Venetian-inspired interiors with polished wood, glossy marble and lush flower arrangements. Alfresco and interior dining arrangements are available, and a large elevator ensures MILESTONE is wheelchair-friendly and guests are able to access each of her decks with ease.
The yacht has classic, Venetian-inspired interiors with polished wood, glossy marble and lush flower arrangements
The superyacht is primed for outdoor living, and is crowned by an expansive sundeck. Here, guests can while away their vacation soaking in the hottub or stretching out on a sumptuous spread of sunpads.
Nighttime entertainment is equally possible, thanks to a wet bar which curves around the jacuzzi, and a second bar which is positioned below a screen, to provide all-day entertainment.
Cocktail tables, sun lounger and sofa seating are located aft, and a platform beyond this space creates a great setting for golfing or working out on the gym equipment.
With such a stellar range of water accessories and the latest amenities, you can relax knowing your Caribbean yachting vacation will be an experience of a lifetime.
Whether you want to experience the buzzing restaurants, bars and beach clubs around the Virgin Islands, or snorkel above coral-rich reefs in Antigua, the Leeward Islands are a prime candidate for a yacht charter this spring.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.