The 2012 launched luxury charter yacht KANGA is available for winter charter vacations in the Caribbean.
Built by Wally Yachts, KANGA’s innovative and revolutionary design allows for an impressive variety of luxury amenities as well as smooth and fuel-efficient cruising. Special attention has been given to modern styling and a sense of space that unites indoor and outdoor living at sea, showcased in particular in her glass encased interior superstructure that houses her main salon, relaxation and dining areas.
She sleeps up to 10 guests in a large master suite, VIP stateroom and two double cabins with Pullman berths, a perfect layout for groups of couples or large families. Her spacious, open exterior deck areas offer a well-appointed layout of sun lounging, seating and dining spaces as well as a large swim platform that provides easy access to her water toys to include a custom 6m tender.
KANGA’s innovative and revolutionary design allows for an impressive variety of luxury amenities
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.