Africa I was previously available at €217,000 per week but the switch in currencies from euros to dollars means charterers looking for a winter getaway can save approximately €28,000.
Part of Benetti’s Imagination Series, the superyacht was launched in 2010 and joined the charter fleet in April after undergoing a refit earlier in the year. She is now getting ready for her winter cruising season in the Caribbean where she will be based out of St Maarten.
With white sand beaches, dramatic mountain backdrops and crystal blue waters, St Maarten is a laidback paradise within easy reach of other islands, ranging from the superyacht hubs and VIP favourites of St Barts and Antigua to lesser-known gems such as Saba and Sint Eustatius.
Wherever charterers cruise aboard Africa I they will be able to take in the sun-kissed surrounds from the sundeck. Here guests can unwind in the Jacuzzi, bask in the sunshine on sunpads, enjoy a casual al fresco lunch and catch up with friends and family over a drink in a shaded seating area.
To get closer to the water, charterers can head to the swim platform for some ocean-side relaxation or to access the exciting line-up of water toys. Then at the end of the day, the entire charter party can catch up over a delicious al fresco dinner on the upper deck aft.
Charterers can head to the swim platform for some ocean-side relaxation or to access the exciting line-up of water toys
Opportunities for socialising and winding down continue into the interior of luxury yacht Africa I. In the main salon, a sumptuous seating area adjoins a formal dining setup perfect for entertaining while the skylounge is more laidback in feel and suitable for family gatherings.
Light wooden wall panels combine with wide wooden floorboards and a neutral colour palette for a casual yet elegant ambience which instantly puts all who step aboard on a yacht charter at ease.
The motor yacht is able to sleep up to 12 guests in six sophisticated staterooms, including a master suite with its own terrace area, three double cabins and two twin cabins.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.