Cannes Boat Show 2013
The 36th edition of the Festival de la Plaisance de Cannes or the Cannes Boat Show 2013 kicked off yesterday with more than 580 of the world’s finest yachts on display.
Taking place from the 10th – 15th September, the Cannes Boat Show is a highlight of the yachting calendar and the first major meeting of the season. 46,000 visitors made up of potential buyers from around the world as well as industry professionals and leading brokerages will make their way to the event to inspect the latest models, designs, products and refits on the market.
A number of stunning yachts from the global charter fleet will be on display over the next few days, both within the show and at anchor, including the 48m AUDACIA, 42m ROBUSTO, 41m IL CIGNO, 60m DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER, 49m CUOR DI LEONE, 37m NORTHERN SPIRIT, ONYX, 27m MIZAR, 31.6m ADDICTION and the 31m CELTIC DAWN.
Set to the stunning backdrop of the French Riviera, the Festival de la Plaisance de Cannes features a full programme of exclusive social events on board the yachts alongside some of the best known luxury brands.
For more information about attending Cannes Boat Show 2014, contact your preferred yacht charter broker.
the Cannes Boat Show is a highlight of the yachting calendar and the first major meeting of the season
More Yacht Information
Diamonds Are Forever Yacht For Charter
60m Benetti, 2011
Lumiere Yacht For Charter
50m Benetti, 1999 / 2014
Audacia Yacht For Charter
48m Feadship, 1987 / 2011
Il Cigno Yacht For Charter
43m Cantieri Navali Nicolini, 1985 / 2015
Bliss Easy Yacht For Charter
38m Sanlorenzo, 2009
Khaleesi Yacht For Charter
37m Perini Navi, 1996 / 2016
Mizar Yacht For Charter
32m Benetti, 1973 / 2008
White Pearl Yacht For Charter
32m Leopard, 2010
Lulu Yacht For Charter
31m Astondoa, 2003 / 2005
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...