Designed to publicly recognise the achievements and contributions of hard working charter crew, the Camper & Nicholsons Crew Stars Awards will present to those who have shined the brightest each season.
It is the special touches, outstanding service and exemplary efforts demonstrated by a luxury charter yacht’s crew that ultimately ensures the success of any cruising vacation. As one of the global leader’s in all luxury yachting activities, Camper & Nicholsons are well aware of the importance of their charter fleet crew and have created this innovative awards program in support and appreciation of them, a first for the charter yacht industry.
The awards give each department as well as each luxury charter yacht an opportunity to showcase their specific talents, taking into account guest feedback and personal performances. There are seven different categories across all aspects of charter crew duties, ranging from ‘Junior Crew Member: Most Promising Industry Newcomer’ to ‘Best Guest Feedback throughout the season’.
At the Antigua Yacht Show 2012, Camper & Nicholsons launched their Crew Development Program in collaboration with The Crew Coach which brought in professional development coach Alison Rentoul to work alongside the charter fleet crews. This exclusive alliance proved to be a huge success and has recently been extended to their managed yachts as well proving that the company continue to showcase a leading presence in all aspects of the industry down to the finest details.
The awards will run throughout each charter season and winners will be announced biannually for all to see, for more information go to the Camper & Nicholsons Crew Stars Awards page.
The awards give each department as well as each luxury charter yacht an opportunity to showcase their specific talents
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.