Brazil Yacht Services is a new company located in Rio de Janeiro that has been created by professionals with over 40 years experience in the SuperYacht Industry. Offering comprehensive solutions for yachts coming to Brazilian Waters, Brazil Yacht Services provides a full support service along the entire coast of Brazil.
Hosting the Olympics in 2016 and on the route to and from Cape Horn and Antarctica, Brazil is experiencing an ever increasing number of visiting superyachts cruising its breath-taking coastline. Brazil Yacht Services was formed to shorten this gap between the increasing demand in the yachting market and its ability to develop service and infra-structure industries to meet this demand. It's aim is to provide the level of service that yachts encounter in well-established yachting destinatinations, such as the Caribbean and Europe, to those that operate in the growing Brazilian superyacht market.
The company aims to provide a hassle-free experience to all luxury yachts visiting Brazil through its network of service providers. These services include detailed cruise planning, clearances, visas, aviation support, provisioning, ground tours and much more, to ensure yacht guests and their crew can enjoy the best that Brazil has to offer.
For more information about organising a luxury yacht charter to Brazil, please contact your Charter Broker.
The company aims to provide a hassle-free experience to all luxury yachts visiting Brazil through its network of service providers.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.