The new 36.90 metre Benetti-built yacht DYNA is now available for charter in South East Asia.
Neutral tones flow throughout the yacht, including lacquered wood, marble finishes and sumptuos soft furnishings, producing an air of tranquility, luxury and calm.
On board, her astounding range of water toys and her generous sundeck makes her the perfect choice for a family charter.
DYNA is now available for charter in South East Asia throughout the winter of 2013/2014 from €113,000 per week.
Neutral tones flow throughout the yacht, including lacquered wood, marble finishes and sumptuos soft furnishings
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.