After hitting the water earlier this year, SANDS is now based in Sorrento and you can be among the first to discover her luxe deck areas, contemporary interior and modern amenities on an unforgettable private yacht charter in the Mediterranean this summer.
With a low, dynamic profile, sporty lines and an eye-catching silver paint job, the Maiora build is sure to turn heads wherever she cruises, even in hotspots such as the French Riviera and the Amalfi Coast.
There are plenty of luxe deck areas on board, including an alfresco lounge on the main deck aft and a secluded Portuguese bridge where guests can bask in the sunshine on sun pads and enjoy intimate get-togethers in the U-shaped seating area.
Another prime outdoor hangout is the flybridge. After unwinding on the aft sun-loungers, up to 10 guests can be seated around a shaded table for a delicious alfresco meal. There is also a sleek bar, tempting charterers to sip cocktails while taking in the wonderful views.
Be among the first to discover the luxe deck areas, contemporary interior and modern amenities on board SANDS
Cool, calm and contemporary, the interior aboard luxury yacht SANDS offsets dark wooden floor boards with white wall panels, light silver fabrics and modern artworks. The chance to entertain and relax also continues, with a huge sofa, a state-of-the-art TV and a formal dining option in the main salon.
The motor yacht is able to sleep 12 guests in six cabins, including two identical master suites on the main deck, and four double cabins on the lower deck. Other highlights include a full-beam tender garage which houses a plethora of water toys for hours of fun on the water.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.