Launched in January 2016 by the Turkish shipyard Alia Yachts, RUYA is a casual, family-orientated yacht complete with all the luxurious amenities and state-of-the-art systems expected from a yacht of her distinction.
Indeed, her superior quality was rewarded at this year’s ShowBoat Design Awards, where she secured awards for her naval architecture by Van Oossanen and her ‘modern and compelling’ interior, making her an unmissable option for a luxury charter vacation in the Mediterranean.
Charter guests on the motor yacht can be among the first to discover the innovative interior from Australian designer Sam Sorgiovanni. Indigenous products such as bamboo and Australian silky oak feature throughout and combine with hints of ochre, turquoise and creams to create the feel of a luxe, beach resort set in the tropics.
The main salon is home to a sociable lounge area and formal dining table, and offers stunning panoramic views through floor-to-ceiling windows. The sky lounge makes for a dedicated movie room and artworks inspired by Australia’s diverse landscapes are sure to catch your eye.
For taking in the breath-taking surrounds, meanwhile, there are plenty of elegant deck spaces. Indulge in alfresco dining on the main deck aft or head to the sundeck to unwind in the Jacuzzi, sip cocktails at the bar or soak up the sun in a lounging area.
A total of 12 guests can be comfortably accommodated on charter yacht RUYA in five sophisticated staterooms, including a full-beam master suite, two double cabins and two convertible twin cabins.
The sky lounge makes for a dedicated movie room and artworks inspired by Australia’s diverse landscapes are sure to catch your eye
The large swim platform is perfect for making the most of the azure Caribbean waters as well as the multitude of water toys on board such as Sea-Doos, kayaks, water-skis, wakeboards and snorkelling equipment.
For further information on M/Y RUYA, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in the Mediterranean.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed