Launched in January 2016 by the Turkish shipyard Alia Yachts, RUYA is a casual, family-orientated yacht complete with all the luxurious amenities and state-of-the-art systems expected from a yacht of her distinction.
Indeed, her superior quality was rewarded at this year’s ShowBoat Design Awards, where she secured awards for her naval architecture by Van Oossanen and her ‘modern and compelling’ interior, making her an unmissable option for a luxury charter vacation in the Mediterranean.
Charter guests on the motor yacht can be among the first to discover the innovative interior from Australian designer Sam Sorgiovanni. Indigenous products such as bamboo and Australian silky oak feature throughout and combine with hints of ochre, turquoise and creams to create the feel of a luxe, beach resort set in the tropics.
The main salon is home to a sociable lounge area and formal dining table, and offers stunning panoramic views through floor-to-ceiling windows. The sky lounge makes for a dedicated movie room and artworks inspired by Australia’s diverse landscapes are sure to catch your eye.
For taking in the breath-taking surrounds, meanwhile, there are plenty of elegant deck spaces. Indulge in alfresco dining on the main deck aft or head to the sundeck to unwind in the Jacuzzi, sip cocktails at the bar or soak up the sun in a lounging area.
A total of 12 guests can be comfortably accommodated on charter yacht RUYA in five sophisticated staterooms, including a full-beam master suite, two double cabins and two convertible twin cabins.
The sky lounge makes for a dedicated movie room and artworks inspired by Australia’s diverse landscapes are sure to catch your eye
The large swim platform is perfect for making the most of the azure Caribbean waters as well as the multitude of water toys on board such as Sea-Doos, kayaks, water-skis, wakeboards and snorkelling equipment.
For further information on M/Y RUYA, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in the Mediterranean.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.