Launched in January 2016 by the Turkish shipyard Alia Yachts, RUYA is a casual, family-orientated yacht complete with all the luxurious amenities and state-of-the-art systems expected from a yacht of her distinction.
Indeed, her superior quality was rewarded at this year’s ShowBoat Design Awards, where she secured awards for her naval architecture by Van Oossanen and her ‘modern and compelling’ interior, making her an unmissable option for a luxury charter vacation in the Mediterranean.
Charter guests on the motor yacht can be among the first to discover the innovative interior from Australian designer Sam Sorgiovanni. Indigenous products such as bamboo and Australian silky oak feature throughout and combine with hints of ochre, turquoise and creams to create the feel of a luxe, beach resort set in the tropics.
The main salon is home to a sociable lounge area and formal dining table, and offers stunning panoramic views through floor-to-ceiling windows. The sky lounge makes for a dedicated movie room and artworks inspired by Australia’s diverse landscapes are sure to catch your eye.
For taking in the breath-taking surrounds, meanwhile, there are plenty of elegant deck spaces. Indulge in alfresco dining on the main deck aft or head to the sundeck to unwind in the Jacuzzi, sip cocktails at the bar or soak up the sun in a lounging area.
A total of 12 guests can be comfortably accommodated on charter yacht RUYA in five sophisticated staterooms, including a full-beam master suite, two double cabins and two convertible twin cabins.
The sky lounge makes for a dedicated movie room and artworks inspired by Australia’s diverse landscapes are sure to catch your eye
The large swim platform is perfect for making the most of the azure Caribbean waters as well as the multitude of water toys on board such as Sea-Doos, kayaks, water-skis, wakeboards and snorkelling equipment.
For further information on M/Y RUYA, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in the Mediterranean.
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- First look inside brand new 85m M/Y O’PTASIABrand new and available to charter in Greece, the 85m/279ft motor yacht O’PTASIA has released some fresh images of the ...