Set to revolutionise the nature of an Ibiza yacht charter, the hugely anticipated Sovren Ibiza was officially opened this week.
Capable of accommodating the world's largest superyachts with berths up to 185m in length, and fitted with state of the art facilities, Sovren Ibiza is sure to attract a number of discerning visitors to the Spanish island this summer.
Indeed, thanks to its close proximity to a number of award-winning restaurants, and by being situated very much at the heart of the iconic social scene, Sovren Ibiza will allow charter guests to discover the charms of the destination with exceptional ease.
Speaking about the development of the marina, Stephen White, the CEO of Sovren House Group, described how it ‘will make a positive impact not only the economy of Ibiza Town, but also on the appeal of the island to superyacht owners and charterers worldwide’.
Fast becoming a true Mediterranean hotspot, Ibiza is certain to benefit from the addition of such a highly sophisticated marina.
Specifically, by providing conveniently located berths, charter guests will now be able to enjoy the island in far greater comfort.
Capable of accommodating the world's largest superyachts, Sovren Ibiza is sure to attract the very best to the Spanish island
Not only does Sovren Ibiza provide an impressive range of facilities for superyachts, it also boasts a roof terrace with views extending well over the water.
The perfect place to enjoy some light refreshment after disembarking, this particular feature is sure to please the first visitor to the marina this summer.
Whilst the marina has been specifically designed to service Ibiza, the surrounding Balearic islands can all be easily reached for those who are just stopping off briefly as part of a larger itinerary.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.