Set to revolutionise the nature of an Ibiza yacht charter, the hugely anticipated Sovren Ibiza was officially opened this week.
Capable of accommodating the world's largest superyachts with berths up to 185m in length, and fitted with state of the art facilities, Sovren Ibiza is sure to attract a number of discerning visitors to the Spanish island this summer.
Indeed, thanks to its close proximity to a number of award-winning restaurants, and by being situated very much at the heart of the iconic social scene, Sovren Ibiza will allow charter guests to discover the charms of the destination with exceptional ease.
Speaking about the development of the marina, Stephen White, the CEO of Sovren House Group, described how it ‘will make a positive impact not only the economy of Ibiza Town, but also on the appeal of the island to superyacht owners and charterers worldwide’.
Fast becoming a true Mediterranean hotspot, Ibiza is certain to benefit from the addition of such a highly sophisticated marina.
Specifically, by providing conveniently located berths, charter guests will now be able to enjoy the island in far greater comfort.
Capable of accommodating the world's largest superyachts, Sovren Ibiza is sure to attract the very best to the Spanish island
Not only does Sovren Ibiza provide an impressive range of facilities for superyachts, it also boasts a roof terrace with views extending well over the water.
The perfect place to enjoy some light refreshment after disembarking, this particular feature is sure to please the first visitor to the marina this summer.
Whilst the marina has been specifically designed to service Ibiza, the surrounding Balearic islands can all be easily reached for those who are just stopping off briefly as part of a larger itinerary.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...