Sure to cause a sensation when she joins the charter fleet in May, the brand new go-anywhere expedition yacht Planet Nine will be ideal for both popular and far-flung destinations.
Indeed, her phenomenal entertainment features and her vast outdoor living spaces means that charter guests are able to enjoy her in warm climates as well as in those which are a little more extreme.
The ideal superyacht for this summer’s events, Planet Nine features an enormous exterior which allows a number of guests to take in either the spectacle of the Formula 1 or overlook a sea of A-listers at the world’s most esteemed film festival.
As an Ice Class superyacht, Planet Nine cuts a distinctly masculine profile which is offset by her array of contemporary and inviting interior areas. All overseen by award-winning designer Tim Heywood, everything from her airy main salon to her 3000sq foot owner’s deck finely anticipates the social and private needs of charter guests.
Boasting a state of the art cinema, those on board for a yacht charter can also enjoy countless hours of entertainment once they’ve retired for the day. Obviously, this presents the ideal opportunity for catching up on silver screen classics ahead of the Cannes Film Festival.
Capable of sleeping up to 12 guests across 8 exceptionally well-appointed cabins, Planet Nine is able to host a great deal more individuals for social occasions during event charters.
One of the most exciting yachts for charter at the Monaco Grand Prix 2018, it’s possible to reserve a berth in Port Hercules in order to catch all the action of the track from the superior comfort of Planet Nine.
Similarly, those looking to throw a suitably elegant party at the Cannes Film Festival 2018 will be able to do so amidst the surroundings of the Old Port, or sit a little further off at-anchor to host intimate and exclusive gatherings.
Whichever events charter guests decide to attend this summer, and however they decide to enjoy them, they can be assured of experiencing all of the glamour of the French Riviera in the most exciting way possible with Planet Nine.
Equipped to take on the world, superyacht Planet Nine promises to deliver remarkable charter experiences
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed