Sure to cause a sensation when she joins the charter fleet in May, the brand new go-anywhere expedition yacht Planet Nine will be ideal for both popular and far-flung destinations.
Indeed, her phenomenal entertainment features and her vast outdoor living spaces means that charter guests are able to enjoy her in warm climates as well as in those which are a little more extreme.
The ideal superyacht for this summer’s events, Planet Nine features an enormous exterior which allows a number of guests to take in either the spectacle of the Formula 1 or overlook a sea of A-listers at the world’s most esteemed film festival.
As an Ice Class superyacht, Planet Nine cuts a distinctly masculine profile which is offset by her array of contemporary and inviting interior areas. All overseen by award-winning designer Tim Heywood, everything from her airy main salon to her 3000sq foot owner’s deck finely anticipates the social and private needs of charter guests.
Boasting a state of the art cinema, those on board for a yacht charter can also enjoy countless hours of entertainment once they’ve retired for the day. Obviously, this presents the ideal opportunity for catching up on silver screen classics ahead of the Cannes Film Festival.
Capable of sleeping up to 12 guests across 8 exceptionally well-appointed cabins, Planet Nine is able to host a great deal more individuals for social occasions during event charters.
One of the most exciting yachts for charter at the Monaco Grand Prix 2018, it’s possible to reserve a berth in Port Hercules in order to catch all the action of the track from the superior comfort of Planet Nine.
Similarly, those looking to throw a suitably elegant party at the Cannes Film Festival 2018 will be able to do so amidst the surroundings of the Old Port, or sit a little further off at-anchor to host intimate and exclusive gatherings.
Whichever events charter guests decide to attend this summer, and however they decide to enjoy them, they can be assured of experiencing all of the glamour of the French Riviera in the most exciting way possible with Planet Nine.
Equipped to take on the world, superyacht Planet Nine promises to deliver remarkable charter experiences
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- BEST PHOTOS: Monaco Yacht Show 2018YachtCharterFleet has handpicked the best photos from more than 6,000 Instagram posts to help you get straight to the h...
- First look inside brand new 85m M/Y O’PTASIABrand new and available to charter in Greece, the 85m/279ft motor yacht O’PTASIA has released some fresh images of the ...
- Feadship M/Y JOY now available for Caribbean yacht charterMaking her Caribbean debut, the magnificent 70m/230ft motor yacht JOY is now open to enquiries for luxury yacht charter...