Sure to cause a sensation when she joins the charter fleet in May, the brand new go-anywhere expedition yacht Planet Nine will be ideal for both popular and far-flung destinations.
Indeed, her phenomenal entertainment features and her vast outdoor living spaces means that charter guests are able to enjoy her in warm climates as well as in those which are a little more extreme.
The ideal superyacht for this summer’s events, Planet Nine features an enormous exterior which allows a number of guests to take in either the spectacle of the Formula 1 or overlook a sea of A-listers at the world’s most esteemed film festival.
As an Ice Class superyacht, Planet Nine cuts a distinctly masculine profile which is offset by her array of contemporary and inviting interior areas. All overseen by award-winning designer Tim Heywood, everything from her airy main salon to her 3000sq foot owner’s deck finely anticipates the social and private needs of charter guests.
Boasting a state of the art cinema, those on board can also enjoy countless hours of entertainment once they’ve retired for the day. Obviously, this presents the ideal opportunity for catching up on silver screen classics ahead of the Cannes Film Festival.
Capable of sleeping up to 12 guests across 8 exceptionally well-appointed cabins, Planet Nine is able to host a great deal more individuals for social occasions during event charters.
One of the most exciting yachts for charter at the Monaco Grand Prix 2018, it’s possible to reserve a berth in Port Hercules in order to catch all the action of the track from the superior comfort of Planet Nine.
Similarly, those looking to throw a suitably elegant party at the Cannes Film Festival 2018 will be able to do so amidst the surroundings of the Old Port, or sit a little further off at-anchor to host intimate and exclusive gatherings.
Whichever events charter guests decide to attend this summer, and however they decide to enjoy them, they can be assured of experiencing all of the glamour of the French Riviera in the most exciting way possible with Planet Nine.
Equipped to take on the world, superyacht Planet Nine promises to deliver remarkable charter experiences
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new M/Y O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...