Boasting an incredible versatility throughout her interior and exterior spaces, superyacht Les Bruxellois is an incredibly exciting addition to the global charter fleet.
Currently open for late-summer charters in the Mediterranean, guests will also be able to enjoy the remaining warmth of the region along with far quieter cruising grounds.
Stepping on board superyacht Les Bruxellois, guests will no doubt be in awe of just how much exterior space is on offer.
With the option to convert the sundeck Jacuzzi into a sunpad, as well as provide shade via the use of removable awnings, parties can decide for themselves exactly what kind of environment they would like to immersed in.
For thrill seekers, Les Bruxellois brings with her a commanding selection of inflatables and water toys which are sure to please when she is at anchor.
Make your next charter vacation especially memorable by being among the first to experience superyacht ‘Les Bruxellois
Stepping into the interior, guests will then find themselves surrounded by a number of calmly styled communal and guest areas. Chief amongst these is the well-proportioned sky lounge which serves as a social hub for guests to make use of when they aren’t enjoying the sun.
Besides a broadly proportioned master cabin which is sure to attract the eye of the principal charter guest, Les Bruxellois also includes a further 2 doubles and 2 twins, with a single Pullman berth available in one of the twins. Altogether, this cabin configuration allows her to sleep up to 11 guests whilst away on charter.
Ultimately, Les Bruxellois is all but unbeatable when it comes to experiencing a brand new yacht for the first time. What’s more, her availability in the Mediterranean all but demands that you getaway with friends and family now.
In order to find out more regarding M/Y Les Bruxellois, be sure to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available for charter in the Mediterranean.
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- Which yacht stars in the TV series 'Succession'?The 279ft (85m) charter yacht SOLANDGE is the yacht in HBO’s Succession. Hitting TV screens in 2019, the season finale ...
- 82m superyacht RoMea to charter in the Maldives this winterVenture to the lesser-explored Maldives this winter and discover a slice of paradise on board the 82m/ 268ft motor yach...
- First look inside brand new charter yacht SOARINGDue to launch later this year from Abeking & Rasmussen, the first renderings of the 68m/ 223ft motor yacht SOARING have...
- Superyacht KISMET gets blown up in '6 Underground' movieStarring in the biggest Netflix movie to date, Lurssen’s 95m/ 312ft motor yacht KISMET plays a central role in new Mich...