Boasting an incredible versatility throughout her interior and exterior spaces, superyacht Les Bruxellois is an incredibly exciting addition to the global charter fleet.
Currently open for late-summer charters in the Mediterranean, guests will also be able to enjoy the remaining warmth of the region along with far quieter cruising grounds.
Stepping on board superyacht Les Bruxellois, guests will no doubt be in awe of just how much exterior space is on offer.
With the option to convert the sundeck Jacuzzi into a sunpad, as well as provide shade via the use of removable awnings, parties can decide for themselves exactly what kind of environment they would like to immersed in.
For thrill seekers, Les Bruxellois brings with her a commanding selection of inflatables and water toys which are sure to please when she is at anchor.
Make your next charter vacation especially memorable by being among the first to experience superyacht ‘Les Bruxellois
Stepping into the interior, guests will then find themselves surrounded by a number of calmly styled communal and guest areas. Chief amongst these is the well-proportioned sky lounge which serves as a social hub for guests to make use of when they aren’t enjoying the sun.
Besides a broadly proportioned master cabin which is sure to attract the eye of the principal charter guest, Les Bruxellois also includes a further 2 doubles and 2 twins, with a single Pullman berth available in one of the twins. Altogether, this cabin configuration allows her to sleep up to 11 guests whilst away on charter.
Ultimately, Les Bruxellois is all but unbeatable when it comes to experiencing a brand new yacht for the first time. What’s more, her availability in the Mediterranean all but demands that you getaway with friends and family now.
In order to find out more regarding M/Y Les Bruxellois, be sure to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available for charter in the Mediterranean.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...