Boasting an incredible versatility throughout her interior and exterior spaces, superyacht Les Bruxellois is an incredibly exciting addition to the global charter fleet.
Currently open for late-summer charters in the Mediterranean, guests will also be able to enjoy the remaining warmth of the region along with far quieter cruising grounds.
Stepping on board superyacht Les Bruxellois, guests will no doubt be in awe of just how much exterior space is on offer.
With the option to convert the sundeck Jacuzzi into a sunpad, as well as provide shade via the use of removable awnings, parties can decide for themselves exactly what kind of environment they would like to immersed in.
For thrill seekers, Les Bruxellois brings with her a commanding selection of inflatables and water toys which are sure to please when she is at anchor.
Make your next charter vacation especially memorable by being among the first to experience superyacht ‘Les Bruxellois
Stepping into the interior, guests will then find themselves surrounded by a number of calmly styled communal and guest areas. Chief amongst these is the well-proportioned sky lounge which serves as a social hub for guests to make use of when they aren’t enjoying the sun.
Besides a broadly proportioned master cabin which is sure to attract the eye of the principal charter guest, Les Bruxellois also includes a further 2 doubles and 2 twins, with a single Pullman berth available in one of the twins. Altogether, this cabin configuration allows her to sleep up to 11 guests whilst away on charter.
Ultimately, Les Bruxellois is all but unbeatable when it comes to experiencing a brand new yacht for the first time. What’s more, her availability in the Mediterranean all but demands that you getaway with friends and family now.
In order to find out more regarding M/Y Les Bruxellois, be sure to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available for charter in the Mediterranean.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.