Boasting a character as unique as her name, How Ya Dooz’n is set to treat charter guests to a world of unrivalled luxury and endless fun this summer.
Indeed, with plenty of comfortably furnished communal spaces across her interior and exterior, as well as a tender garage full of intriguing water toys, everyone who steps on board the motor yacht is sure to enjoy a memorable time.
What’s more, with a shallow 6-foot draft, How Ya Dooz’n is adept at navigating the tight inlets and bays of her year-round cruising grounds. Ultimately, there are few superyachts as well-primed for the Bahamas.
With furnishings selected by the renowned interior designer Marty Lowe, the various communal and guest spaces on board superyacht How Ya Dooz’n are nothing short of amazing.
Enjoying plenty of natural light and space, the main salon is particularly noteworthy, with a long sofa providing an attractive hangout spot once guests are away from the sun-drenched exterior sections.
Along with a full-beam master stateroom complete with a his and hers en suite, How Ya Dooz’n also comes with a VIP suite and 2 doubles which can be converted into twins. Altogether, this flexible configuration allows her to sleep up to 8 guests whilst away on a private yacht charter vacation.
Defined by a sportiness which is characteristic of the Sanlorenzo shipyard, superyacht How Ya Dooz’n is certain to be a popular addition to the charter fleet
The exterior sections of luxury yacht How Ya Dooz’n promise to make each day of a charter unforgettable. Specifically, the combination of a full-size bar, various sunbathing areas, and a broad swim platform all serve to heighten the experience of being on the water.
With a ‘resort-style’ flybridge with modular seating, How Ya Dooz’n also allows guests to enjoy the feel of cruising from a comfortable vantage point. With a retractable sunroof, this area can be shrouded in shade at a moment’s notice.
Thanks to an extended tender, guests are also able to get to and from the superyacht with total ease.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed