Boasting a character as unique as her name, How Ya Dooz’n is set to treat charter guests to a world of unrivalled luxury and endless fun this summer.
Indeed, with plenty of comfortably furnished communal spaces across her interior and exterior, as well as a tender garage full of intriguing water toys, everyone who steps on board the motor yacht is sure to enjoy a memorable time.
What’s more, with a shallow 6-foot draft, How Ya Dooz’n is adept at navigating the tight inlets and bays of her year-round cruising grounds. Ultimately, there are few superyachts as well-primed for the Bahamas.
With furnishings selected by the renowned interior designer Marty Lowe, the various communal and guest spaces on board superyacht How Ya Dooz’n are nothing short of amazing.
Enjoying plenty of natural light and space, the main salon is particularly noteworthy, with a long sofa providing an attractive hangout spot once guests are away from the sun-drenched exterior sections.
Along with a full-beam master stateroom complete with a his and hers en suite, How Ya Dooz’n also comes with a VIP suite and 2 doubles which can be converted into twins. Altogether, this flexible configuration allows her to sleep up to 8 guests whilst away on a private yacht charter vacation.
Defined by a sportiness which is characteristic of the Sanlorenzo shipyard, superyacht How Ya Dooz’n is certain to be a popular addition to the charter fleet
The exterior sections of luxury yacht How Ya Dooz’n promise to make each day of a charter unforgettable. Specifically, the combination of a full-size bar, various sunbathing areas, and a broad swim platform all serve to heighten the experience of being on the water.
With a ‘resort-style’ flybridge with modular seating, How Ya Dooz’n also allows guests to enjoy the feel of cruising from a comfortable vantage point. With a retractable sunroof, this area can be shrouded in shade at a moment’s notice.
Thanks to an extended tender, guests are also able to get to and from the superyacht with total ease.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.