Boasting a character as unique as her name, How Ya Dooz’n is set to treat charter guests to a world of unrivalled luxury and endless fun this summer.
Indeed, with plenty of comfortably furnished communal spaces across her interior and exterior, as well as a tender garage full of intriguing water toys, everyone who steps on board the motor yacht is sure to enjoy a memorable time.
What’s more, with a shallow 6-foot draft, How Ya Dooz’n is adept at navigating the tight inlets and bays of her year-round cruising grounds. Ultimately, there are few superyachts as well-primed for the Bahamas.
With furnishings selected by the renowned interior designer Marty Lowe, the various communal and guest spaces on board superyacht How Ya Dooz’n are nothing short of amazing.
Enjoying plenty of natural light and space, the main salon is particularly noteworthy, with a long sofa providing an attractive hangout spot once guests are away from the sun-drenched exterior sections.
Along with a full-beam master stateroom complete with a his and hers en suite, How Ya Dooz’n also comes with a VIP suite and 2 doubles which can be converted into twins. Altogether, this flexible configuration allows her to sleep up to 8 guests whilst away on a private yacht charter vacation.
Defined by a sportiness which is characteristic of the Sanlorenzo shipyard, superyacht How Ya Dooz’n is certain to be a popular addition to the charter fleet
The exterior sections of luxury yacht How Ya Dooz’n promise to make each day of a charter unforgettable. Specifically, the combination of a full-size bar, various sunbathing areas, and a broad swim platform all serve to heighten the experience of being on the water.
With a ‘resort-style’ flybridge with modular seating, How Ya Dooz’n also allows guests to enjoy the feel of cruising from a comfortable vantage point. With a retractable sunroof, this area can be shrouded in shade at a moment’s notice.
Thanks to an extended tender, guests are also able to get to and from the superyacht with total ease.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...