Releasing the first images of their latest superyacht undergoing her sea trials, the Dubai-based Gulf Craft caused excitement this week as they revealed even more details concerning Ghost II.
The second edition in the Majesty 122 series, Ghost II has been meticulously designed to cruise in Australian waters, adhering entirely with the regulations outlined by the Australian Maritime Safety Authority.
Bearing a distinct jet black hull, and expected to be delivered with a striking silver superstructure, there’s no doubt that she’ll be an exceptional choice for a private yacht charter.
Replete with thoughtfully integrated amenities, Ghost II couldn’t be better primed for an Australian yacht charter
A masterpiece in monochrome, the visual renderings and early photographs of Ghost II’s interior suggest an appropriately relaxed environment for charterers to indulge in when on the water.
With strategically placed windows sure to provide an abundance of natural light, both the communal and private spaces are clearly well-appointed and comfortably furnished.
With a total of five staterooms on offer, including a broadly sized master cabin, superyacht Ghost II is capable of accommodating up to twelve guests whilst away on charter.
The exterior of Ghost II, as revealed in the latest images of her sea trials, appears to be every bit as exceptional as her interior.
Indeed, with options extending from the stern to bow, charterers will be able to choose between gathering together at the seating just forward of the bridge, or dining alfresco towards the aft, with plenty of alternatives in between.
When it comes to getting out on the water, the swim platform which has been nicely shown off in the photographs also promises to be a welcome addition in the Australian waters.
With all all of this in mind, there’s no doubt that there will be plenty of interest regarding superyacht Ghost II ahead of her delivery.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...