Releasing the first images of their latest superyacht undergoing her sea trials, the Dubai-based Gulf Craft caused excitement this week as they revealed even more details concerning Ghost II.
The second edition in the Majesty 122 series, Ghost II has been meticulously designed to cruise in Australian waters, adhering entirely with the regulations outlined by the Australian Maritime Safety Authority.
Bearing a distinct jet black hull, and expected to be delivered with a striking silver superstructure, there’s no doubt that she’ll be an exceptional choice for a private yacht charter.
Replete with thoughtfully integrated amenities, Ghost II couldn’t be better primed for an Australian yacht charter
A masterpiece in monochrome, the visual renderings and early photographs of Ghost II’s interior suggest an appropriately relaxed environment for charterers to indulge in when on the water.
With strategically placed windows sure to provide an abundance of natural light, both the communal and private spaces are clearly well-appointed and comfortably furnished.
With a total of five staterooms on offer, including a broadly sized master cabin, superyacht Ghost II is capable of accommodating up to twelve guests whilst away on charter.
The exterior of Ghost II, as revealed in the latest images of her sea trials, appears to be every bit as exceptional as her interior.
Indeed, with options extending from the stern to bow, charterers will be able to choose between gathering together at the seating just forward of the bridge, or dining alfresco towards the aft, with plenty of alternatives in between.
When it comes to getting out on the water, the swim platform which has been nicely shown off in the photographs also promises to be a welcome addition in the Australian waters.
With all all of this in mind, there’s no doubt that there will be plenty of interest regarding superyacht Ghost II ahead of her delivery.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed