Sure to turn heads with her ice blue hull and crisp white superstructure, All About U hit the water today ahead of sea trials later this month and ahead of joining the global charter fleet this summer.
Combining spacious outdoor areas, a wealth of modern amenities and luxurious interior styling, she is expected to be a highly sought-after option for a Mediterranean yacht charter and you can be among the first on board.
No matter whether cruising in Greece or Turkey, charterers will be able to make the most of her alluring deck spaces. Sure to be the hub of outdoor living is the sundeck. Head here to sip cocktails at the bar or lounge in the sumptuous seating area, all why taking in gorgeous views of the region.
Shaded by the overhang of the top deck, an alfresco dining area on the main deck can accommodate the entire charter party for a delicious meal. While, open to the sun, a sociable outdoor lounge is primed for getting together with friends and family.
A drop down swim platform is then lowered to create a spacious water-side terrace. Staircases running down to port and starboard from the aft deck make this area easily accessible and is an inviting place to lounge close to the water or launch the water toys.
Combining spacious outdoor areas and luxurious interior styling, she is expected to be a highly sought-after option for a Mediterranean yacht charter
Step inside luxury yacht All About U and be immersed in her modern interior styling. In the main salon, light wooden floor boards are joined by neutral-coloured furnishings to create a fresh, tranquil atmosphere in which guests can sit back and relax in a spacious seating area.
Dinners can also be enjoyed in the main salon around a table forward, and an expanse of glazing ensures natural light floods inside. The entire salon is suited to a variety of occasions, from spending precious time unwinding with the family or hosting a more formal gathering.
The styling continues into six staterooms, including a full-beam master suite, a VIP suite and four double cabins. All boast marble en suites. In total, the yacht can sleep up to 12 guests on a private yacht charter.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.