Launched earlier this year, JACOZAMI is the latest design in Sunseeker’s 40-metre series of yachts. She will be based in Cannes and, able to hold up to 90 guests quayside, is a perfect option for an event charter in the region.
The tri-deck build offers plenty of outdoor areas in which to take in the glamorous surrounds of the French Riviera and all the action from events such as the Cannes Film Festival and Monaco Grand Prix.
Plus, with her sleek lines and seductive style, the motor yacht will fit in perfectly in the glittering ports of Monte Carlo, Cannes or St Tropez.
Make sure you’re one of the first to experience her Jacuzzi, sun pads and wet bar on the sundeck as well as her stunning alfresco dining areas aft deck and on the bridge deck.
Sunseeker International are also responsible for the elegant interior on board charter yacht JACOZAMI. On the main deck, a large seating area is set around a coffee table and large windows provide uninterrupted views of the surrounds.
A large dining table is found in the main salon too and is ideal for formal occasions. Whereas, the sky lounge is far more relaxed, with an oversized L-shaped sofa and flat screen TV.
With her sleek lines and seductive style, motor yacht JACOZAMI will fit in perfectly in the glittering ports of Monte Carlo, Cannes or St Tropez.
Five beautifully furnished staterooms consist of a full-beam master suite, two double cabins and two convertible twin cabins, offering flexible sleeping arrangements for charter guests.
Water toys such as Sea-Doos, Seabobs, stand-up paddle boards, wakeboards and water skis provide plenty of ways in which to enjoy the azure waters of the Mediterranean coastline.
If you would like further information on hiring M/Y JACOZAMI, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, browse and compare all luxury yachts available to charter in the French Riviera.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed