Launched earlier this year, JACOZAMI is the latest design in Sunseeker’s 40-metre series of yachts. She will be based in Cannes and, able to hold up to 90 guests quayside, is a perfect option for an event charter in the region.
The tri-deck build offers plenty of outdoor areas in which to take in the glamorous surrounds of the French Riviera and all the action from events such as the Cannes Film Festival and Monaco Grand Prix.
Plus, with her sleek lines and seductive style, the motor yacht will fit in perfectly in the glittering ports of Monte Carlo, Cannes or St Tropez.
Make sure you’re one of the first to experience her Jacuzzi, sun pads and wet bar on the sundeck as well as her stunning alfresco dining areas aft deck and on the bridge deck.
Sunseeker International are also responsible for the elegant interior on board charter yacht JACOZAMI. On the main deck, a large seating area is set around a coffee table and large windows provide uninterrupted views of the surrounds.
A large dining table is found in the main salon too and is ideal for formal occasions. Whereas, the sky lounge is far more relaxed, with an oversized L-shaped sofa and flat screen TV.
With her sleek lines and seductive style, motor yacht JACOZAMI will fit in perfectly in the glittering ports of Monte Carlo, Cannes or St Tropez.
Five beautifully furnished staterooms consist of a full-beam master suite, two double cabins and two convertible twin cabins, offering flexible sleeping arrangements for charter guests.
Water toys such as Sea-Doos, Seabobs, stand-up paddle boards, wakeboards and water skis provide plenty of ways in which to enjoy the azure waters of the Mediterranean coastline.
If you would like further information on hiring M/Y JACOZAMI, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, browse and compare all luxury yachts available to charter in the French Riviera.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...