Launched earlier this year, JACOZAMI is the latest design in Sunseeker’s 40-metre series of yachts. She will be based in Cannes and, able to hold up to 90 guests quayside, is a perfect option for an event charter in the region.
The tri-deck build offers plenty of outdoor areas in which to take in the glamorous surrounds of the French Riviera and all the action from events such as the Cannes Film Festival and Monaco Grand Prix.
Plus, with her sleek lines and seductive style, the motor yacht will fit in perfectly in the glittering ports of Monte Carlo, Cannes or St Tropez.
Make sure you’re one of the first to experience her Jacuzzi, sun pads and wet bar on the sundeck as well as her stunning alfresco dining areas aft deck and on the bridge deck.
Sunseeker International are also responsible for the elegant interior on board charter yacht JACOZAMI. On the main deck, a large seating area is set around a coffee table and large windows provide uninterrupted views of the surrounds.
A large dining table is found in the main salon too and is ideal for formal occasions. Whereas, the sky lounge is far more relaxed, with an oversized L-shaped sofa and flat screen TV.
With her sleek lines and seductive style, motor yacht JACOZAMI will fit in perfectly in the glittering ports of Monte Carlo, Cannes or St Tropez.
Five beautifully furnished staterooms consist of a full-beam master suite, two double cabins and two convertible twin cabins, offering flexible sleeping arrangements for charter guests.
Water toys such as Sea-Doos, Seabobs, stand-up paddle boards, wakeboards and water skis provide plenty of ways in which to enjoy the azure waters of the Mediterranean coastline.
If you would like further information on hiring M/Y JACOZAMI, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, browse and compare all luxury yachts available to charter in the French Riviera.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.