Launched earlier this year, JACOZAMI is the latest design in Sunseeker’s 40-metre series of yachts. She will be based in Cannes and, able to hold up to 90 guests quayside, is a perfect option for an event charter in the region.
The tri-deck build offers plenty of outdoor areas in which to take in the glamorous surrounds of the French Riviera and all the action from events such as the Cannes Film Festival and Monaco Grand Prix.
Plus, with her sleek lines and seductive style, the motor yacht will fit in perfectly in the glittering ports of Monte Carlo, Cannes or St Tropez.
Make sure you’re one of the first to experience her Jacuzzi, sun pads and wet bar on the sundeck as well as her stunning alfresco dining areas aft deck and on the bridge deck.
Sunseeker International are also responsible for the elegant interior on board charter yacht JACOZAMI. On the main deck, a large seating area is set around a coffee table and large windows provide uninterrupted views of the surrounds.
A large dining table is found in the main salon too and is ideal for formal occasions. Whereas, the sky lounge is far more relaxed, with an oversized L-shaped sofa and flat screen TV.
With her sleek lines and seductive style, motor yacht JACOZAMI will fit in perfectly in the glittering ports of Monte Carlo, Cannes or St Tropez.
Five beautifully furnished staterooms consist of a full-beam master suite, two double cabins and two convertible twin cabins, offering flexible sleeping arrangements for charter guests.
Water toys such as Sea-Doos, Seabobs, stand-up paddle boards, wakeboards and water skis provide plenty of ways in which to enjoy the azure waters of the Mediterranean coastline.
If you would like further information on hiring M/Y JACOZAMI, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, browse and compare all luxury yachts available to charter in the French Riviera.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charter in MayAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new charter yacht O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...