Chic deck areas, stylish interiors and state-of-the-art amenities make ELITE a fine addition to the charter market and you can be among the first on board later in the year when she heads to the Galapagos Islands – one of the most spectacular wildlife-watching destinations in the world.
The remote island-chain is the place that provided inspiration for Charles Darwin’s ground-breaking theory of natural selection, and charterers following in his footsteps will come face to face with breath-taking animals at every turn, from blue-footed boobies and penguins to giant tortoises and sea lions.
Views of lava formations, cactus forests, lush green highlands, azure bays and white-sand beaches can all be taken in from the spacious deck areas aboard charter yacht ELITE, no matter whether relaxing in the sun, dining on delicious gourmet delights or socialising with friends and family.
A top daytime hangout on any charter vacation is sure to be sundeck. Here, guests can unwind in the spa pool, lounge on sun pads, dine al fresco with the entire party and sip cocktails at the back-lit bar.
Opportunities for winding down and socialising continue into the interior of the motor yacht, where whitewashed floorboards underfoot and large windows break down the boundaries between indoors and out. The look is light, fresh and modern, putting all who enter immediately at ease.
In the main salon, sumptuous white sofas form a comfortable place to put your feet up or spend precious time with loved ones with a drink in hand. Refreshments can also be served at the bar which faces a dining area capable of seating up to 16 guests over a formal dinner cooked by the expert on-board chef.
Up to 12 guests can be accommodated in eight cabins, including four double cabins and four twin cabins. It’s even possible to undertake your yacht charter with a naturalist guide, who will lead excursions such as hiking, snorkelling and kayaking throughout the unparalleled destination.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.