Part of the 131 range from British shipyard Sunseeker, Lady M is one of the finest examples of modern day superyacht building. Combining expert finishes from modern materials and techniques, a bespoke interior and luxe outdoor areas, she is an excellent addition to the charter fleet.
Her launch will follow in the footsteps of sisterships such as the 40m/131ft charter yacht ‘Aqua Libra’, which hit the water earlier this year, and the 2016-built 40m/131ft charter yacht ‘Take 5’. She is expected to feature the same dynamic exterior lines and distinctive bulwark cutaways.
Among the deck spaces charterers can enjoy is an inviting sundeck, equipped with a line-up of sun loungers along the aft section and a shaded mid-section, perfect for sitting back and relaxing, socialising with friends and family, and taking in incredible Mediterranean views.
The entire charter party will be able to catch up for an alfresco dinner on the upper deck aft, while plush sofas on the main deck aft will tempt guests to unwind or enjoy a casual lunch.
Steps lead down from the aft deck to the swim platform, where a brilliant selection of brand new water toys can be accessed. These include SeaBobs, Seadoos, water skis, towable toys, a wakeboard and snorkelling equipment. What’s more, she is an approved RYA Water Sports Centre.
Combining expert finishes, a bespoke interior and luxe outdoor areas, Lady M is an excellent addition to the charter fleet
Designed by London-based Vickers Design Studio, the interior of luxury yacht Lady M is anticipated to boast a glamorous monochrome theme, ideal for any private yacht charter prioritising style.
In the main salon, full-height windows offering guests amazing views flank a sociable lounge area aft and a formal dining setup forward. The skylounge above, meanwhile, is more laidback in feel and, with sumptuous seating and a bar, perfect for family time and casual gatherings.
After a day at sea, guests can retreat into one of five staterooms, including a main deck master suite, two VIP cabins and two double cabins, which can both convert into twin cabins. In total, the motor yacht can sleep up to 10 guests on a charter vacation.
As the yacht has not yet been launched, there are no photos available. YachtCharterFleet will be sure to keep readers updated when they are unveiled.
For further information on M/Y Lady M, speak to your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, view all luxury yachts available for charter in the Mediterranean.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.