Part of the 131 range from British shipyard Sunseeker, Lady M is one of the finest examples of modern day superyacht building. Combining expert finishes from modern materials and techniques, a bespoke interior and luxe outdoor areas, she is an excellent addition to the charter fleet.
Her launch will follow in the footsteps of sisterships such as the 40m/131ft charter yacht ‘Aqua Libra’, which hit the water earlier this year, and the 2016-built 40m/131ft charter yacht ‘Take 5’. She is expected to feature the same dynamic exterior lines and distinctive bulwark cutaways.
Among the deck spaces charterers can enjoy is an inviting sundeck, equipped with a line-up of sun loungers along the aft section and a shaded mid-section, perfect for sitting back and relaxing, socialising with friends and family, and taking in incredible Mediterranean views.
The entire charter party will be able to catch up for an alfresco dinner on the upper deck aft, while plush sofas on the main deck aft will tempt guests to unwind or enjoy a casual lunch.
Steps lead down from the aft deck to the swim platform, where a brilliant selection of brand new water toys can be accessed. These include SeaBobs, Seadoos, water skis, towable toys, a wakeboard and snorkelling equipment. What’s more, she is an approved RYA Water Sports Centre.
Combining expert finishes, a bespoke interior and luxe outdoor areas, Lady M is an excellent addition to the charter fleet
Designed by London-based Vickers Design Studio, the interior of luxury yacht Lady M is anticipated to boast a glamorous monochrome theme, ideal for any private yacht charter prioritising style.
In the main salon, full-height windows offering guests amazing views flank a sociable lounge area aft and a formal dining setup forward. The skylounge above, meanwhile, is more laidback in feel and, with sumptuous seating and a bar, perfect for family time and casual gatherings.
After a day at sea, guests can retreat into one of five staterooms, including a main deck master suite, two VIP cabins and two double cabins, which can both convert into twin cabins. In total, the motor yacht can sleep up to 10 guests on a charter vacation.
As the yacht has not yet been launched, there are no photos available. YachtCharterFleet will be sure to keep readers updated when they are unveiled.
For further information on M/Y Lady M, speak to your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, view all luxury yachts available for charter in the Mediterranean.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed