Witnessing her world premiere at this year’s Cannes Yachting Festival, the team at YachtCharterFleet were naturally overjoyed to learn that FLEUR is now a part of the global charter fleet.
A thoroughly well-conceived motor yacht, FLEUR showcases the exceptional build quality of the British shipyard as well as their discerning eye for exterior and interior design. Making fantastic use of the deck space, the yacht is equipped with two Jacuzzis, a generously proportioned communal living area, and five comfortably furnished guest cabins.
Perfect for private yacht charter vacations, FLEUR also comes with a selection of inflatable toys and watersports equipment for a total of ten guests to enjoy.
When it comes to designing bright and airy interiors, there’s no doubt that Sunseeker are amongst the best to do it. Indeed, immediately upon stepping foot on board in Cannes, the team at YachtCharterFleet were struck by the amount of light which made its way through to the surrounding floor-to-ceiling windows.
With a striking open plan layout, the main salon is attached to the dining area to amplify the space on offer and heighten the sense of luxury living. With a number of soft pale furnishings providing ample comfort, it’s not difficult to imagine parties spending countless hours socialising here.
Besides the superb master suite on the main deck, FLEUR also includes two double cabins and two VIP cabins complete with ensuite facilities.
To get a greater sense of the superyacht, watch our footage from the Cannes Yachting Festival 2016 below.
The exterior is just as well designed as the interior, with the expansive flybridge offering multiple lounging spots and a retractable awning for partial shading. What’s more, with a Jacuzzi situated at each end of the yacht, guests can choose to unwind in a fashion which best suits the views on offer.
Another remarkable superyacht from Sunseeker, FLEUR all but calls out to be chartered
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.