The latest motor yacht from Sunseeker is being offered for charter this season.
Chimera is a brand new 34.53 metre motor yacht from Sunseeker. This Predator 115 sleeps a maximum of 10 charter guests in a master, two double and two twin staterooms and is powered by twin MTU 16V 2000 M94 engines.
She carries a plethora of water toys on board, including a tender, two Seabobs, water skis and two jet skis - enough to keep everyone out of mischief.
Chimera is available for charter in the West Mediterranean this season from €110,000 per week.
Get in touch with your Charter Broker today for more information on this fabulous yacht.
She carries a plethora of water toys on board, including a tender, two Seabobs, water skis and two jet skis
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.