Built by Polish yard Timeless Yachts, TIMELESS combines at-sea luxury with the ability to traverse across the world’s oceans in absolute comfort. With a variety of areas in which to both relax and entertain, she is sure to prove popular among charterers and their guests.
Designed to be the hub of any yacht charter is the spacious sundeck. Here, travellers can bask in the sunshine on teak loungers, unwind in a sumptuous seating area and feast on delicious grilled snacks from the barbecue, all while taking in wonderful vistas of the Mediterranean.
An electronic roof can also be operated to provide shade to the lounge area if required, while there is also a bar on hand, ensuring the spot is equally well suited to sipping cocktails as the sun sets.
On the deck below, there is an al fresco dining area where the whole charter party can catch up on the day’s activities while being served a gourmet dinner created by the talented on-board chef.
Steps to both port and starboard then lead to a drop-down swim platform and beach club area. Guests can unwind just inches away from the ocean or access the exciting water toy collection for hours of fun on the water.
With a variety of areas in which to both relax and entertain, TIMELESS is sure to prove popular among charterers and their guests.
Superyacht TIMELESS continues to wow throughout her interior. Guests this summer can be among the first to experience her warm, inviting and modern styling, which combines gorgeous-hued wooden floorboards and matching wall panels with a colour palette of grey and cream.
In the main salon, deep sofas and fold-out armchairs provide a welcoming place to sit back and relax, with a widescreen TV on hand for entertainment. Further forward, an eight-seater table is perfect for those more formal dining occasions when on a charter vacation.
The styling continues into the four staterooms, which are comprised of a master suite, a VIP suite and two twin cabins. Up to eight guests can be accommodated on board the motor yacht.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.