Guests looking for a spacious, stylish and well-equipped superyacht for their summer vacation should look no further than SEVERIN’S.
The custom-built motor yacht was delivered by Italian shipbuilder Baglietto earlier in January, and won an award at the World Yacht Trophies for Most Advanced Yacht in the 50 - 82m category.
She was built on the yard’s T-line platform and features exterior styling from Florence-based studio Francesco Paszkowski Design, who collaborated with Margherita Casprini and Baglietto to create her refined interiors.
She represents a fine example of Italian craftsmanship and design, and is sure to be a sought-after superyacht this summer.
She offers flexible accommodation for a total of six guests in 12 cabins, each of which benefits from an en suite. The upper deck cabin has a sofa and two Pullman berths, and can function as a playroom or massage room if requested.
Located on the forward part of the yacht, the principal charterer will love the owner’s suite, which covers 70 square metres and enjoys a private office and walk-wardrobe.
The principal charterer will love the owner’s suite, which covers 70 square metres and enjoys a private office and walk-wardrobe.
The main salon provides an elegant setting for evening unwinding, with marble flooring, brass and mirrored accents and Minotti loose furniture contributing to the elegant atmosphere.
The formal dining area features a lacquered oak and bronzed mirrored table, and the lounge is home to a large-screen TV. Further forward, a glass and marble elevator serves three internal floors.
The sundeck forms the social hub of SEVERIN'S. It spans 150 square metres, and provides a dedicated sunbathing area, alfresco dining and cocktail bar. The centerpiece is the glass-fronted pool, which is located amidships.
Tenders and toys are stored in the foredeck, which allows for more guest space in the beach club. The beach club is another convivial area, with a steam shower, bar, gym equipment and a 6-metre TV screen for the ultimate entertainment experience.
Designed with the modern charter guest in mind, SEVERIN'S is an excellent addition to the ever-growing yacht charter fleet.
The beach club has a 6-metre TV screen for the ultimate convenience.
- Which yacht stars in the TV series 'Succession'?The 279ft (85m) charter yacht SOLANDGE is the yacht in HBO’s Succession. Hitting TV screens in 2019, the season finale ...
- 82m superyacht RoMea to charter in the Maldives this winterVenture to the lesser-explored Maldives this winter and discover a slice of paradise on board the 82m/ 268ft motor yach...
- First look inside brand new charter yacht SOARINGDue to launch later this year from Abeking & Rasmussen, the first renderings of the 68m/ 223ft motor yacht SOARING have...
- 75m Feadship charter yacht ARROW makes a splashThis weekend saw the official launch ceremony and christening of the newest addition to the Feadship fleet; 75m/ 246ft ...
- Superyacht KISMET gets blown up in '6 Underground' movieStarring in the biggest Netflix movie to date, Lurssen’s 95m/ 312ft motor yacht KISMET plays a central role in new Mich...
- Brand new 95m charter yacht O’PARI on track for 2020 delivery Golden Yachts is set to launch the 95m/310ft motor yacht O’PARI next spring, following which she will be available for ...