Lovers of classic design and luxury have a new charter yacht to get excited about. Delivered in recent months by Turquoise Yachts, and the only motor yacht ever designed by Hoek Design, 56m (184ft) explorer yacht ‘Blue II’ has announced she will be hosting her first charters around the Mediterranean.
The Dutch design studio responsible for this beautiful vessel has previously worked exclusively on sailing yachts. Blue II’s classic linear lines and rounded canoe stern combine to reflect Hoek’s sailing heritage, but behind the retro elegance there is state-of-the-art technology and luxury amenities.
Offering spacious accommodation for 12 guests across six cabins, she is sure to be a popular choice for exploring Mediterranean hotspots such as the dazzling natural beauty of Ibiza or the enchanting coast that makes up the Italian Riviera.
Blue II’s classic linear lines and rounded canoe stern combine to reflect Hoek’s sailing heritage, but behind the retro elegance there is state-of-the-art technology and luxury amenities.
She features an exterior dedicated to outdoor living with an intimate outdoor lounge for entertaining and an outdoor dining table. Both upper and flybridge decks also host excellent seating and lounging areas.
The portside swim platform will be a regular calling point for guests who want to take advantage of Blue II’s extensive collection of tenders and water toys, which include Seabobs, wake boards, water-skis and much more.
Her exterior, beautifully upholstered in light blue integrates seamlessly with the interiors styled by London-based Vickers Studio and Amsterdam-based Dols and Company Interiors. Elegant teak decking and a fresh and neutral color palette create a classic-meets-contemporary character.
The large open plan main deck salon is light and inviting, offering a comfortable respite if the heat of the midday sun is just too much. A clever partition creates a cinema lounge, with comfortable couches and a large wall-mounted Smart TV, perfect for lazy movie nights after a busy day exploring.
The upper deck master cabin offers incredible 180° views forward.
For fitness lovers there is the opportunity to work out in the gym, or for an easier start to the day there is a sauna and steam room, as well as a massage table and Turkish bath.
Blue II provides accommodation for 12 guests across six cabins, with two master cabins. The upper deck master cabin offers incredible 180° views forward, while the main deck Master is adjacent to the fabulous wellness center.
A wonderful blend between classic and contemporary, the retro-chic Blue II is perfect for exploring the majesty of the Mediterranean.
If you’d like to be one of the first to charter M/Y Blue II in the Mediterranean please contact your yacht charter broker.
You can also view and compare the complete fleet of luxury charter yachts in the Mediterranean.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed