Giving an even greater impression of the scene in the One 15 Marina Club earlier this month, drone footage captured at this year’s Singapore Yacht Show testifies to the glowing success of the show.
With a particular emphasis on charter, the 77m/253ft motor yacht ‘Silver Fast’ and the 41m/135ft luxury yacht 'Ocean Emerald' were on hand to wow the crowds- two superyachts which can be clearly seen in the latest footage.
Supported by a number of luxury brands, the show also treated visitors to viewings of the latest supercars and world class entertainment.
Bringing together captains of industry and world-leading superyachts, the Singapore Yacht Show 2017 is sure to be one of the defining events of the year
In order to find out more about any of the charter yachts which attended this year’s Singapore Yacht Show, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available for charter in Singapore.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.