The third hull in the Benetti Fast 125 series, SKYLER hit the water earlier this summer and, with interior styling headed up by esteemed Redman Whiteley Dixon, and cutting-edge design and performance features, she is a welcome addition to the global charter market.
Much emphasis was put on creating chic outdoor areas to suit a variety of pursuits. Life on the sundeck centres on an L-shaped bar where guests can catch up over cocktails while taking in panoramic vistas of the Mediterranean cruising grounds.
Sun loungers and a widescreen TV add to the facilities here, and the options for relaxation on your charter vacation continue onto the foredeck, with a spa pool, sun pads and sumptuous seating.
Meanwhile, the spacious upper deck with a circular table inlaid with glass and stainless steel is the domain of alfresco dining, and a luxe beach club with a teak-lined bar provides the perfect spot for unwinding close to the water and trying out the water toys.
Guests retreating into the interior of superyacht SKYLER will find themselves in a soothing, sensuous and modern environment. Rich textures run throughout, from glossy ebony and Thai woodwork to nickel detailing, silk woven into deep pile carpets and leather lining the central staircase.
Key features include a gymnasium on the upper deck and a light-flooded upper salon, which easily becomes an on-board cinema thanks to freestanding furniture from Sutherland and Meridiani, long blinds and a 75-inch television.
The clean and contemporary styling continues into the five staterooms, including a master suite with drop-down balconies to both port and starboard, two VIP suites, a double cabin and a twin cabin.
Charterers will also be pleased to know the motor yacht has impeccably low levels of noise and vibration, even when cruising at her top speed of 22 knots. This has earned her RINA Comfort and Class certification, so outstandingly comfortable cruising can be expected.
A luxe beach club with a teak-lined bar provides the perfect spot for unwinding close to the water and trying out the water toys
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.