In high demand last year and set to host the 29th edition of the MYBA Charter Show later on this year, the OneOcean Port Vell marina in Barcelona is quickly developing a leading reputation among superyacht owners and charter guests.
Thanks to its close and convenient proximity to the popular European city, as well as its collection of luxury facilities, such widespread appeal is wholly unsurprising.
Capable of accommodating the largest motor yachts and sailing yachts on the water, the marina offers unparalleled services for discerning visitors looking to vacation throughout both the winter and summer charter seasons.
Complete with its own gymnasium and spa, waterside restaurant, and fantastic views across the Old Town of Barcelona, the ultra-modern Ocean Port Vell marina lends itself perfectly for those enjoying a private yacht charter vacation or a corporate event charter.
Indeed, whether visitors need some cool refreshment after stepping onto the mainland, or a sophisticated venue to entertain clients, the marina offers the ideal setting.
Sure to revolutionise the nature of charter vacations in Spain, the marina is sure to hit the headlines for all the right reasons when the MYBA Charter Show 2017 opens on 24th April.
With outstanding berthing options and similarly remarkable facilities, the OneOcean Port Vell is sure to make Barcelona an even greater yacht charter destination.
In order to find out more about the vacation possibilities in Barcelona, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts which are available for charter in Spain.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed