In high demand last year and set to host the 29th edition of the MYBA Charter Show later on this year, the OneOcean Port Vell marina in Barcelona is quickly developing a leading reputation among superyacht owners and charter guests.
Thanks to its close and convenient proximity to the popular European city, as well as its collection of luxury facilities, such widespread appeal is wholly unsurprising.
Capable of accommodating the largest motor yachts and sailing yachts on the water, the marina offers unparalleled services for discerning visitors looking to vacation throughout both the winter and summer charter seasons.
Complete with its own gymnasium and spa, waterside restaurant, and fantastic views across the Old Town of Barcelona, the ultra-modern Ocean Port Vell marina lends itself perfectly for those enjoying a private yacht charter vacation or a corporate event charter.
Indeed, whether visitors need some cool refreshment after stepping onto the mainland, or a sophisticated venue to entertain clients, the marina offers the ideal setting.
Sure to revolutionise the nature of charter vacations in Spain, the marina is sure to hit the headlines for all the right reasons when the MYBA Charter Show 2017 opens on 24th April.
With outstanding berthing options and similarly remarkable facilities, the OneOcean Port Vell is sure to make Barcelona an even greater yacht charter destination.
In order to find out more about the vacation possibilities in Barcelona, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts which are available for charter in Spain.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.