In high demand last year and set to host the 29th edition of the MYBA Charter Show later on this year, the OneOcean Port Vell marina in Barcelona is quickly developing a leading reputation among superyacht owners and charter guests.
Thanks to its close and convenient proximity to the popular European city, as well as its collection of luxury facilities, such widespread appeal is wholly unsurprising.
Capable of accommodating the largest motor yachts and sailing yachts on the water, the marina offers unparalleled services for discerning visitors looking to vacation throughout both the winter and summer charter seasons.
Complete with its own gymnasium and spa, waterside restaurant, and fantastic views across the Old Town of Barcelona, the ultra-modern Ocean Port Vell marina lends itself perfectly for those enjoying a private yacht charter vacation or a corporate event charter.
Indeed, whether visitors need some cool refreshment after stepping onto the mainland, or a sophisticated venue to entertain clients, the marina offers the ideal setting.
Sure to revolutionise the nature of charter vacations in Spain, the marina is sure to hit the headlines for all the right reasons when the MYBA Charter Show 2017 opens on 24th April.
With outstanding berthing options and similarly remarkable facilities, the OneOcean Port Vell is sure to make Barcelona an even greater yacht charter destination.
In order to find out more about the vacation possibilities in Barcelona, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts which are available for charter in Spain.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...