Part of the popular Amels 180 Limited Edition range, LILI boasts a number of customisations that make her an exceptionally fine addition to the global fleet. Plus, with exterior styling from Tim Heywood, she provides a rare opportunity to explore the beautiful waters of Norway in the utmost style.
Her unique ‘castle tan’ coloured hull and ‘jet black’ bootstrap are sure to turn heads wherever she cruises, even when docked in the most glamorous ports of the Mediterranean. Lucky charterers will also discover how her charming exterior matches her luxurious interior from designer Laura Sessa.
Upgrades from the regular Limited Edition range include a lengthened sundeck. Extended by three metres, the generous area covers almost 175 square metres and is sure to form the hub of daytime living on a private yacht charter.
Guests will be able to sunbathe, take a dip in a four-metre-long swimming pool with counter-current jets, dine alfresco, grab a grilled snack from a barbecue and, at night, watch movies thanks to an outdoor cinema setup or try out the karaoke system.
Other deck highlights aboard luxury yacht LILI include a beach club with a steam room, shower and dive room, and folding balconies to port and starboard in the main salon on the main deck.
Her bridge deck also deviates from her predecessors. Rather than a skylounge, the aft section is reserved for a master suite which opens out onto a private 180-degree terrace fitted with a circular table for four guests and sun loungers.
As well as this generous full-beam master suite, the motor yacht features a VIP suite on the main deck forward with a fold-down balcony, and two double cabins and two twin cabins on the lower deck.
So far, only renderings have been released of her interior and, from these, a light, airy and modern interior with bold splashes of colour can be expected. YachtCharterFleet will be sure to release the images when they are released.
Further facilities on board include a fully-equipped gymnasium on the main deck and a Sonos/Vidabox system operated by mini iPads across the yacht.
Amels motor yacht LILI provides a rare opportunity to explore the beautiful waters of Norway in the utmost style
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed