Part of the popular Amels 180 Limited Edition range, LILI boasts a number of customisations that make her an exceptionally fine addition to the global fleet. Plus, with exterior styling from Tim Heywood, she provides a rare opportunity to explore the beautiful waters of Norway in the utmost style.
Her unique ‘castle tan’ coloured hull and ‘jet black’ bootstrap are sure to turn heads wherever she cruises, even when docked in the most glamorous ports of the Mediterranean. Lucky charterers will also discover how her charming exterior matches her luxurious interior from designer Laura Sessa.
Upgrades from the regular Limited Edition range include a lengthened sundeck. Extended by three metres, the generous area covers almost 175 square metres and is sure to form the hub of daytime living on a private yacht charter.
Guests will be able to sunbathe, take a dip in a four-metre-long swimming pool with counter-current jets, dine alfresco, grab a grilled snack from a barbecue and, at night, watch movies thanks to an outdoor cinema setup or try out the karaoke system.
Other deck highlights aboard luxury yacht LILI include a beach club with a steam room, shower and dive room, and folding balconies to port and starboard in the main salon on the main deck.
Her bridge deck also deviates from her predecessors. Rather than a skylounge, the aft section is reserved for a master suite which opens out onto a private 180-degree terrace fitted with a circular table for four guests and sun loungers.
As well as this generous full-beam master suite, the motor yacht features a VIP suite on the main deck forward with a fold-down balcony, and two double cabins and two twin cabins on the lower deck.
So far, only renderings have been released of her interior and, from these, a light, airy and modern interior with bold splashes of colour can be expected. YachtCharterFleet will be sure to release the images when they are released.
Further facilities on board include a fully-equipped gymnasium on the main deck and a Sonos/Vidabox system operated by mini iPads across the yacht.
Amels motor yacht LILI provides a rare opportunity to explore the beautiful waters of Norway in the utmost style
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.