Delivered at the end of June, GO is the largest yacht ever built by Turkish shipyard Turquoise and will be sure to wow show-goers at the upcoming yachting event with her striking turquoise hull and sleek and sinuous exterior profile designed by London-based studio H2 Design.
The eye-catching hull colour is said to enhance GO’s connection with the sea and forms part of the ‘water in motion’ narrative which, running throughout the entire motor yacht, influenced the interior colours, metallic finishes, fabrics and stonework - also headed up by the British design firm.
Attendees on board at the Monaco Yacht Show can expect to see a variety of alluring deck areas. A five-metre pool with massage jets and a waterfall feature awaits on the sundeck and an elevator here can take guests right down to the beach club on the lower deck, home to a lounge, bar, massage room and dive store.
Fourteen guests, meanwhile, can dine al fresco around a large back-lit onyx table on the upper deck aft alongside a bar with an integrated teppanyaki grill. Also designed to entertain is the bridge deck aft, where loose furniture can be cleared away to transform the space into a dance floor.
Continuing to impress aboard luxury yacht GO is the expert craftsmanship, fine joinery, custom furniture and dedicated LED lighting system found across the interior. There is also much abstract art fitting into the overall theme with splashes of turquoise and gold.
GO will wow show-goers with her striking turquoise hull and sleek and sinuous exterior profile designed by London-based studio H2 Design
Highlights include an impressive ‘Sea Spray’ Chandelier by Dale Chihuly in the central lobby. Made up of 468 separate pieces of blown glass icicles, the lighting fixture measures 5.5 metres.
The master suite takes up most of the upper deck with a large forward-facing suite, panoramic views, a private foredeck Jacuzzi and a lounge. Making up the rest of the accommodation are two VIP suites, three double cabins and two twin cabins located forward on the main deck.
So far, only renderings have been released of the superyacht's interior, meaning show-goers will be keen to step on board at the upcoming Monaco event to check out what has been kept relatively under wraps.
Unfortunately, the new build is not available for charter, but her design is based on the platform of the 73m/138ft superyacht VICKY, which is available for charter alongside a number of other Turquoise builds.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.