The Italian shipyard posted a picture of their team collecting the trophy on Instagram and said:
"We are proud SOLO won the 2018 World Yacht Trophies award for the most efficient yard of the year. A well-deserved recognition for an exceptional yacht which engineering and efficiency are way ahead of any other existing yacht of her size".
Luxury yacht SOLO has been one of the most exciting launches of the year so far. She makes her world premiere at the Monaco Yacht Show next week, after which she will depart from the South of France and begin her debut charter season in the Caribbean.
She will no doubt turn heads with her attractive exterior lines designed by Francesco Paszkowski, while those on board will be delighted by her contemporary interior from Margherita Casprini.
Charterers will be spoilt for choice with top facilities on the new motor yacht. Features include an oversized beach club complete with a large bar area and spa facilities, a touch-and-go helipad which converts into a dance floor, an infinity pool on the aft deck and a baby grand piano on the upper deck salon.
An award-winning superyacht that will be a popular choice for charter this winter.
For more information on M/Y SOLO, speak to your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, view all luxury yachts available for charter in the South of France.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...