The Italian shipyard posted a picture of their team collecting the trophy on Instagram and said:
"We are proud SOLO won the 2018 World Yacht Trophies award for the most efficient yard of the year. A well-deserved recognition for an exceptional yacht which engineering and efficiency are way ahead of any other existing yacht of her size".
Luxury yacht SOLO has been one of the most exciting launches of the year so far. She makes her world premiere at the Monaco Yacht Show next week, after which she will depart from the South of France and begin her debut charter season in the Caribbean.
She will no doubt turn heads with her attractive exterior lines designed by Francesco Paszkowski, while those on board will be delighted by her contemporary interior from Margherita Casprini.
Charterers will be spoilt for choice with top facilities on the new motor yacht. Features include an oversized beach club complete with a large bar area and spa facilities, a touch-and-go helipad which converts into a dance floor, an infinity pool on the aft deck and a baby grand piano on the upper deck salon.
An award-winning superyacht that will be a popular choice for charter this winter.
For more information on M/Y SOLO, speak to your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, view all luxury yachts available for charter in the South of France.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.